Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, Sawdusty surfer said:

Good to kind of lurk and listen to the chat last night.

Great to finally meet @clarketeafter so long.

You too 😊

I didn't realise it featured reporters on location.  Pre-festival excitement levels are clearly ramping up  🎉🍺🍸

15 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Marvelling at the difference and audio quality between your set up and @gazzared's - mind you joining from the coast is pretty special. 

I think it did improve when I switched to only using my phone but yeah 02 and Three both garbage reception here but I think that's the point really as the coastal walks and beaches are really good so I shouldn't be on my phone anyway 🤣

2 hours ago, clarkete said:

Marvelling at the difference and audio quality between your set up and @gazzared's - mind you joining from the coast is pretty special. 

Haha, he had the location for sure.

It’s a podcasting mic. I have a business podcast hence the setup. Watch this space for a new festival podcast that will be landing shortly….

1 hour ago, March Hare said:

Haha, he had the location for sure.

It’s a podcasting mic. I have a business podcast hence the setup. Watch this space for a new festival podcast that will be landing shortly….

Splendid 😊

I'm am outlier these days...not sure I've ever listened to a podcast. No idea why 🤔

@Bike_Like_A_Mum and those who were on early last night.

To clarify my comments about the bush. At midday on 17th Feb this year the bush was standing proud, by 12:10 a tractor had appeared dragging a big green pipey thing used for (I assume) spreading slurry, by 12:30 he had manged to loop it around the bush 🙈, by 12:35 the bush was sadly no more 😔. Hence our tribute to the bush on our charity bin, any allusion to any other bush was completely unintended 😂.

Bush 1200.png

Bush 1210.png

Bush 1230.png

Bush 1235.png

Edited by Losing my hair
Trying to get screenshots in the correct order

14 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

@Bike_Like_A_Mum and those who were on early last night.

To clarify my comments about the bush. At midday on 17th Feb this year the bush was standing proud, by 12:10 a tractor had appeared dragging a big green pipey thing used for (I assume) spreading slurry, by 12:30 he had manged to loop it around the bush 🙈, by 12:35 the bush was sadly no more 😔. Hence our tribute to the bush on our charity bin, any allusion to any other bush was completely unintended 😂.

Bush 1200.png

Bush 1210.png

Bush 1230.png

Bush 1235.png

Alright, whatever you say 😜

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

virtual meet 7.30 pm Sat  .... hopefully see you all there 🙂

I'll try and get on after the match but on earlys on Sunday 😭  only 3 shifts left to go 👏👏👏

Do come along and join us tonight, all welcome.

Losing my hair is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Can you contain your excitement for another 11 days?
Time: Jun 10, 2023 07:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82285870829?pwd=RGlSR1hXbnpnRHJzTktmZVdwOGJOUT09

Meeting ID: 822 8587 0829
Passcode: 433282