guypjfreak

Just finished last painting for this year's calendar... 

This years theme is NO THEME lol just landscapes.. 

Any way if any one would be interested in one please pm me...and because its so bad money wise out there I've kept the price the same as last year £12.50..plus pp 

Peace and love. G

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

cat update, hasn't been oine for a while, little kitty spends every night in the house.

she just came into my office and decided to hang by her claws from the office door, and then fell, hell of a crash, bet she hurt herself, poor thing, not sure she landed on her feet.

Edited by Neil

Great pics old son.. So to finish this year's art I've finished these 2 and got some mugs done lol

The kieth one is on tile 30cm square the camp bestival is a bit bigger lol and the mugs are nice and big. 

The 2 paintings are not in this year's calendar tho but the last pic is just to give you an idea.. 

Anyway I hope you like them 

_MG_9791 copy.jpg

_MG_0218 orig.jpg

IMG_20220804_180323739.jpg

IMG_20220804_180418637.jpg

P1120392.JPG

• Like 2

10 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Great pics old son.. So to finish this year's art I've finished these 2 and got some mugs done lol

The kieth one is on tile 30cm square the camp bestival is a bit bigger lol and the mugs are nice and big. 

The 2 paintings are not in this year's calendar tho but the last pic is just to give you an idea.. 

Anyway I hope you like them 

_MG_9791 copy.jpg

_MG_0218 orig.jpg

IMG_20220804_180323739.jpg

IMG_20220804_180418637.jpg

P1120392.JPG

how about you make a contribution to efests for the advertising you're snaffling.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

how about you make a contribution to efests for the advertising you're snaffling.

I do believe I do old son.. Every year... I've not said anything about selling this stuff niel.. Just showing my work.. 

In fact I've not made a penny on here... 

Edited by guypjfreak

9 hours ago, Neil said:

as part of my recovery? i've now managed to blag myself some free sports massage, which is great, if it can stop the leg spasms i get every morning i'll be very happy.

What about trying micro mushrooms.. My brothers been doing this for months now and says it calms him right down and that he doesn't get the shakes no more.. Not like you tho old son I appreciate that but is a thought... 

Hey if you send me your address I'll post you my calendar for this year.........

I'll even do a efest clock and you can put it on your shop and I'll do them free for you apart from the postage charge which we can sort out.. You can sell them at say fuck it 15.99

Up to you old son I'll send you one anyway if you do want the calendar 

317708022_3112891985668486_271651115014418567_n.jpg

Edited by guypjfreak

On 11/10/2022 at 8:29 PM, pilton digger said:

You can book through the pub website which is now live. The menus are there etc. Probably no need to book unless it is Sunday lunch or peak times. 

https://thecrownpilton.com/

Just had a lovely lunch in the Crown, great food and such pleasant staff, even had a tour of the artwork on display! Well recommended! If anyone is in the area I would advise you to pay a visit. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

All paid up for another year.... 

That's about it really lol

Oo 

For those that know me and my granddaughters.. All are well apart from baby Eliza who's been in hospital for the last week.. 

She's showing signs of getting through this new bout of illness. 

dc44bae97cd6f2407e75042b838de75b.0.jpg

Edited by guypjfreak
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 10:29 PM, guypjfreak said:

All paid up for another year.... 

That's about it really lol

Oo 

For those that know me and my granddaughters.. All are well apart from baby Eliza who's been in hospital for the last week.. 

She's showing signs of getting through this new bout of illness. 

dc44bae97cd6f2407e75042b838de75b.0.jpg

Hope she's doing OK old son.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

If you’ve got clear skys tonight all the planets in the solar system should be visible though you might need binocs to see Neptune and u ran us. 

Aye, sadly you needed to look South West - which is the only direction I can't see from my flat, so it wasn't worth getting my telescope out! ☹️

Edited by Punksnotdead