Superscally

Resale club 2020

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

no need ... you can just click on it and view it ... and hopefully mark off some on the day in yellow if you become successful ... its not yet editable so you won't be able to do anything other than view it ATM 

cool

i have just emailed vintage and asked him to send me the link to the spreadsheet when its finalized and which group he wants me to try for on coach and general sale .

@crazyfool1 are you coach or general ?? would be nice if i could try for you and @SecretFish as i kinda know you and we have met and secret fish lives VERY close to me apparently 

44 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

cool

i have just emailed vintage and asked him to send me the link to the spreadsheet when its finalized and which group he wants me to try for on coach and general sale .

@crazyfool1 are you coach or general ?? would be nice if i could try for you and @SecretFish as i kinda know you and we have met and secret fish lives VERY close to me apparently 

This sounds superb! I’ll have to buy you a drink in the village!

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

cool

No probs :) I’ll be trying for others in bus sale and I’m just going for general due to back issues and 2 of the group have a brand new camper brought mainly for Glastonbury use ... so I’m maybe against better judgement going for just the 1 sale but remaining loyal to my group 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

No probs :) I’ll be trying for others in bus sale and I’m just going for general due to back issues and 2 of the group have a brand new camper brought mainly for Glastonbury use ... so I’m maybe against better judgement going for just the 1 sale but remaining loyal to my group 

thats cool mate , i was'nt sure as you had mentioned the bus pickup point in taunton , and i my old grey cells are still working thats your "Manor " lol

Just now, Big durbs said:

thats cool mate , i was'nt sure as you had mentioned the bus pickup point in taunton , and i my old grey cells are still working thats your "Manor " lol

That is of course unless I happen to win a comp in the meantime .... I think I might have mentioned taunton with respect to anyone needing parking down this way ... I’m a short taxi ride away and might have some parking permits available to a good home ... 

21 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

That is of course unless I happen to win a comp in the meantime .... I think I might have mentioned taunton with respect to anyone needing parking down this way ... I’m a short taxi ride away and might have some parking permits available to a good home ... 

taxi from taunton or Pilton ??

im good for parking , im in crew camp field again this year ( with crew parking ) but did still need to buy my ticket 

1 minute ago, Big durbs said:

taxi from taunton or Pilton ??

im good for parking , im in crew camp field again this year ( with crew parking ) but did still need to buy my ticket 

taxi from some residents parking in Taunton to the bus drop off in Taunton  .... im probably 10-15 mins walk away but might be a short taxi ride ... might save someone a few £s in parking costs 

6 minutes ago, Stalk1963 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.17f0cfe28fbb04ae0e73ce5e31907f13.jpeg

Eastville Tesco today I’m not sure where it is as my daughter got couple for me today but Bristol x

cant find the stuff in Taunton yet :( looks like your daughter beat my friend to it ...  sold out when he went 

Edited by crazyfool1

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

cant find the stuff in Taunton yet :( looks like your daughter beat my friend to it ...  sold out when he went 

They were sold out last weekend when she went I thought your friend must have got there first LOL

They told her they would restock mid week that’s why she went back today !!! Mind you it doesn’t look like they had that much !!! Hopefully they will restock before the weekend !!! 🤞🤞

1 minute ago, Stalk1963 said:

They were sold out last weekend when she went I thought your friend must have got there first LOL

They told her they would restock mid week that’s why she went back today !!! Mind you it doesn’t look like they had that much !!! Hopefully they will restock before the weekend !!! 🤞🤞

if youve got the winning one im going to have to ..........

congratulate you 

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

if youve got the winning one im going to have to ..........

congratulate you 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ive just had a thought ... would it be a good idea for people to not use those codes until after the resale ? therefore those codes could be donated by those that are successful in the resale to those that aren't ... for them to imput and increase the chances of those unlucky in main sale ... with the draw on June the 7th .... does this make sense ? :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stalk1963 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We’ve got 1 box ... but can’t find a code ? Have u got a code ? Where is it on the box ? My friend says There is no code please ignore ... we found it ... but have a look at post above and see what you think 

3CA8238A-AB79-4DB7-B175-5E706EEBF01C.jpeg

Edited by crazyfool1

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

ive just had a thought ... would it be a good idea for people to not use those codes until after the resale ? therefore those codes could be donated by those that are successful in the resale to those that aren't ... for them to imput and increase the chances of those unlucky in main sale ... with the draw on June the 7th .... does this make sense ? :) 

Yes get what you mean I’ve not actually got my codes yet !!!! Daughter is working so got to wait until she sends them too me 🙈🙈🙈🙈

where was the code ? Your box looks in bits 🤓🤓

Just now, Stalk1963 said:

Yes get what you mean I’ve not actually got my codes yet !!!! Daughter is working so got to wait until she sends them too me 🙈🙈🙈🙈

where was the code ? Your box looks in bits 🤓🤓

inside ...  its a friends ... so im going to save the codes until after the resale and donate them to others that haven't been successful  ...  or use them myself if I haven't been ...:) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Good call , I might even grab a few cases ( much rather drink thatchers ) and keep the numbers safe 

On 1/21/2020 at 9:42 AM, Big durbs said:

Glasto does kinda grip you like that , its sooooo much more than a festival , it really gets under your skin mate. but the support on here is fantastic , we all look after each other , its like a extended loving family .  🙂

So much more indeed! Like an old friend! 🤞 for April 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, semmtexx said:

So much more indeed! Like an old friend! 🤞 for April 

Have a cheeky upvote from me to put a small smile 😉

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Have a cheeky upvote from me to put a small smile 😉

Hahaha! Love it! Thanks pal and right back at'cha! 😆

well ,  this has been a interesting day at the office   N O T  😞 . i might have to drink a create or two of mallets . 

6 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

well ,  this has been a interesting day at the office   N O T  😞 . i might have to drink a create or two of mallets . 

Keep those codes nice and safe :) ... u managed to find some then ? 

29 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Keep those codes nice and safe :) ... u managed to find some then ? 

its going to be a swing by tescos on the way home mate , drink my sorrows away 

On 1/6/2020 at 4:37 PM, crazyfool1 said:

A couple of positives there ... the pregnancy test ... and the price ... although I don’t know what you would use a bulk buy of kits for ? :) 

Hello sorry only just saw this, you buy 30 because it takes most normal people some time to get preganant and they cost £4 each in Boots so it quickly adds up.  Because most people don't get pregnanat after having sex once, the day the woman comes off the pill!!! Eek

1 minute ago, Benja100 said:

Hello sorry only just saw this, you buy 30 because it takes most normal people some time to get preganant and they cost £4 each in Boots so it quickly adds up.  Because most people don't get pregnanat after having sex once, the day the woman comes off the pill!!! Eek

better late than never ... eh ? :)