Resale club 2020 / 2021

Superscally

On 10/27/2019 at 1:18 PM, morph100 said:

How much more difficult would you estimate the resale is compared to the normal general sale? 10 times harder?

For me it used to be a bit easier. As in, you'd still have to try a LOT but you'd get on, once. (As opposed to not getting a sniff of the booking form)

Last time round we didn't get a sniff of the form, either. 

The same rules apply. Have a big group, try early, and try often

How are all my fellow resalers feeling? 

I've just had a big discussion with one of my friends and I've decided all we can do is send positive vibes.

One of us is going to win the Waterstones prize for pre-ordering the book at the end of week too! 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Only took about 15 min if that last year.. Its going to be hard but I'm happy to help out.. Got a few groups so some people should be lucky.. 

Cheers @guypjfreak ... my resale experience is limited to helping others. Every time I've got to the payment screen but only 50% have resulted in positive outcomes - one already sold out and another never processed. 

55 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Cheers @guypjfreak ... my resale experience is limited to helping others. Every time I've got to the payment screen but only 50% have resulted in positive outcomes - one already sold out and another never processed. 

You know something old son I'm sure I read SOMEWHERE this year that if you managed to get past the first page in the sale then you were virtually guaranteed to get ticket..... Or I may have been pissed and made it up in my head lolol. 

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

You know something old son I'm sure I read SOMEWHERE this year that if you managed to get past the first page in the sale then you were virtually guaranteed to get ticket..... Or I may have been pissed and made it up in my head lolol. 

can you please remain pissed then ?:) 

2 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

I've just had a big discussion with one of my friends and I've decided all we can do is send positive vibes.

One of us is going to win the Waterstones prize for pre-ordering the book at the end of week too! 

Positivity is great! Firmly believe I’ll be there! 

thou shall not fail. 

all about keeping this thread active and everyone getting everyone they know to help ... dont just sit back and think it will happen we all have a part to play in making it happen ... get those mums trained on the f5 ing now .... we will make this the most successful resale thread in the history of resale threads :) 

Edited by crazyfool1

15 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Just realised that I lost my credit card and my old details were on the book order as I ordered it back in June so I've not received my dispatch e-mail and now frantically trying to ensure Waterstones update my details and send it to me and maybe let me win the tickets as well.