Sziget 2020

jj200

38 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Speculation is that Eminem to announce world tour on Monday. Likely to include Sziget. I would be surprised if Sziget announces more than just him on that day - all the focus will be on Eminem, so why try and distract from it?

No, I wouldnt expect more names either, the reactions have been very good so far.

I actually would hope and expect that the day split Is released, in order to start the day-ticket campaign

42 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

No, I wouldnt expect more names either, the reactions have been very good so far.

I actually would hope and expect that the day split Is released, in order to start the day-ticket campaign

Where did you see good reactions? They are getting trashed under their facebook post 🤣 

I really hope the leaks are false and Eminem won't announce. He was awful at Reading & Leeds in the past. Plus his performance of Lose Yourself at the Oscars was just boring. Unless he has some special guests, it will just be another snore fest attracting the wrong kind of crowds.

• Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Listened to a few of the lesser known (to me) acts last night and was very impressed with Clutch and Amyl.

Have seen Black Honey live a couple of times and can recommend them.

I'm already working on a way to source VB so that I can down it at the Amyl gig while punching an emu. 

Edited by On The Blend