Sziget 2020

jj200

10 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

There's a Polish dude who might have leaked her, that's why we think it could be her.

This is the full list, actually: Beyonce, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Christina Aguilera, Alicia Keys, Kelly Clarkson, Britney Spears, Leona Lewis, Kesha, Avril Lavigne, Paramore / Hayley Williams. Adele isn't in the mix because she is younger than Lizzo, not older.

Im referring to this post:

On 2/3/2020 at 8:05 PM, Pa712 said:

Ok, so we understand that female headliner is not Gaga or Shakira, but maybe one of these: Adele, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Pink, Lana Del Rey, Beyoncé, Britney?

On 2/3/2020 at 8:41 PM, Sziget2020_Leaks said:

Yes ;) 

Since we said that 3 only headliners are returning acts, we can take out both Rihanna, Pink and Lana Del Rey. That leaves Adele, KP, Beyonce and Britneybitch. All of these are older than Lizzo (with Adele being younger by a couple days), so okay, take her out.

Than we have:

Katy Perry

Beyonce

Britney Spears

Neither of the three have a tour announced, but as I said, I find hard to believe Britney Spears has so much relevance nowadays, so we have left Beyonce and Katy Perry.

Conclusion: await Katy Perry and in best case scenario you will be surprised with Beyonce

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, lukatej said:

I still believe there Will be someone like Alicia Keys which is active during this summer.

I see she has a US tour in August, so she won't be at Sziget, we can rule her out too. @Yelo, the Parmiggiana might be right, it's Katy Perry or Beyonce. Or Britney Spears for a good laugh.

15 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Im referring to this post:

On 2/3/2020 at 8:05 PM, Pa712 said:

Ok, so we understand that female headliner is not Gaga or Shakira, but maybe one of these: Adele, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Pink, Lana Del Rey, Beyoncé, Britney?

Since we said that 3 only headliners are returning acts, we can take out both Rihanna, Pink and Lana Del Rey. That leaves Adele, KP, Beyonce and Britneybitch. All of these are older than Lizzo (with Adele being younger by a couple days), so okay, take her out.

Than we have:

Katy Perry

Beyonce

Britney Spears

Neither of the three have a tour announced, but as I said, I find hard to believe Britney Spears has so much relevance nowadays, so we have left Beyonce and Katy Perry.

Conclusion: await Katy Perry and in best case scenario you will be surprised with Beyonce

EDIT: Ignore this post, just read Yelo's post above which must've been done around the same time. If the leaker is telling the truth then I can't really see it being anyone other than Katy.

Beyoncé would be a MASSIVE booking but she's not active at the moment.

Britney would be an OK booking but is she active?

Katy Perry is also not active.

It seems strange that we are looking at announcement in the next ten days (perhaps) which appears to contain at least three headliners (Eminem, Mendes and female head) who aren't currently active.

I wonder whether we need to look at other options for the female head. Why would age be the differentiation between Lizzo and the other person? I still wonder whether we're looking at someone quite a bit older. So, have the following ever appeared before?

Robyn (she's around but is she big enough?)

Stevie Nicks (she's at numerous U.S festivals in early summer but nothing mentioned for Europe)

Shit, I genuinely can't think of any other possibilities. That's poor!

Edited by swelsbyuk

One more thing... @Sziget2020_Leaks also said that 1 headliner will be announced in March. We expect Eminem in February, so maybe we'll get a Beyonce tour announcement in March with her at Sziget?

4 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Celine Dion is playing Paleo festival on the 20th of July.

Just now, #1SzigetFan said:

One more thing... @Sziget2020_Leaks also said that 1 headliner will be announced in March. We expect Eminem in February, so maybe we'll get a Beyonce tour announcement in March with her at Sziget?

Thats exactly what I wanted to write!

If you take it as a very crazy idea, there is still Celine Dion active 😃

2 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Beyoncé would be a MASSIVE booking but she's not active at the moment.

Britney would be an OK booking but is she active?

Katy Perry is also not active.

It seems strange that we are looking at announcement in the next ten days (perhaps) which appears to contain at least three headliners (Eminem, Mendes and female head) who aren't currently active.

I wonder whether we need to look at other options for the female head. Why would age be the differentiation between Lizzo and the other person? I still wonder whether we're looking at someone quite a bit older. So, have the following ever appeared before?

Robyn (she's around but is she big enough?)

Stevie Nicks (she's at numerous U.S festivals in early summer but nothing mentioned for Europe)

EDIT: Ignore this post, just read Yelo's post which must've been done around the same time. If the leaker is telling the truth then I can't really see it being anyone other than Katy.

The fact that the info about the female headliner are strictly confidential to the point that a leaker cannot leak it, makes me think that she is an exclusive. Sziget did it before (basically KoL in 2015, Pink in 2017, LdR and Mumford in 2018 and Ed Sheeran last year - considered the exclusiveness of Pink and ES), and as Eminem will release some dates the 17/02 (as R&L awaits him as well and maybe PKP too, who knows) he is not an exclusive. This leads to believe that, at best, Shawn Mendes and this Female headliner are exclusives, which is fairly believable.

Robyn is not headliner material and Stevie Nicks is definetely out of the meta for this announcement, that is obvious (only the fake leaker So Sad Simone, to hell with him, talked about her).

So yeah, those are the two picks I do, Beyonce and Katy Perry, of course there can be others as in the realm of exclusives, possibilities are infinite.

1 minute ago, #1SzigetFan said:

Six names announced in this release, that makes me think it will be: Eminem, Shawn Mendes, KoL, 2 EDM, female head. They will take their time for the seventh name that is most likely not yet defined my the Sziget management itself - as The National were not last year.

If the situation is correct, the policy of announcement will be similar to the one they used last year: 6 headliners and some very strong names in one strike (Ed Sheeran was released in september due to contractual terms) and one after a while, when they worked out the most of the festival.

The decision to invest in KoL and not in The Strokes, thinking about it, might be due to the fact that the investment in FF+21P last year did not pay that well, since the day did not sold out.

3 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Six names announced in this release, that makes me think it will be: Eminem, Shawn Mendes, KoL, 2 EDM, female head. They will take their time for the seventh name that is most likely not yet defined my the Sziget management itself - as The National were not last year.

If the situation is correct, the policy of announcement will be similar to the one they used last year: 6 headliners and some very strong names in one strike (Ed Sheeran was released in september due to contractual terms) and one after a while, when they worked out the most of the festival.

The decision to invest in KoL and not in The Strokes, thinking about it, might be due to the fact that the investment in FF+21P last year did not pay that well, since the day did not sold out.

The day did not sold out also because there were huge rain and storms announced for that day.

I believe we are going to get another three names hints from chunkychips next week and announcement itself in week after.

Personally Im also not very happy with Kings of Leon booking, there are much better live bands, but they did it probably for some reason.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

I've predicted Gaga for the past few months. I think she'd be an amazing booking for the festival but @Sziget2020_Leaks ruled her out. Gutted.

Re: ticket sales, Gaga and Beyoncé would sell like hot cakes. Britney would sell like stale bread.

Britney Spears is the meme trash concert I always dream about but I am never brave enough to buy tickets for.

She belongs in a whole macro-category in which every boyband-pop artist of the late 90s - early 00s belong, which also include: Backstreet Boys, Blue, Aqua, Avril Lavigne, Spice Girls, another time Britney Spears because jesus christ Toxic 

Edited by Yelo, the Parmiggiana