19 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Yeah they are but they don't seem to have a massive ego so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility although its very unlikely.

I was always thinking this would be impossible but hey, if Eden Sessions can get MCR then maybe one day!

I'm honestly still going with my Deftones theory.

On 2/11/2020 at 5:16 PM, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

The Biffy thought definitely crossed my mind today I won't lie. Still fairly sure the Trees regulars such as Black Peaks and The Xcerts will still turn up.

I was wondering where Black Peaks are when I saw them announced for R&L though I presume after their tour is finished they'll be announced although we already have tons of Trees regulars at the minute. Do we need anymore :lol:

4 hours ago, FMcG88 said:

I was always thinking this would be impossible but hey, if Eden Sessions can get MCR then maybe one day!

The Eden sessions attract much bigger artists than you give them credit for tbf. They had Liam Gallagher last year and QOTSA the other year

Plus isn't Eden Project linked with Goldenvoice, so who also book APE, Coachella, and are responsible for booking MCR's tour. While 2000 Trees are still very much an independent organisation and aren't really comparable at all. Think we will get bigger headliners this year, but Biffy is still a leap too far yet.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:10 PM, BlackFoxx said:

Plus isn't Eden Project linked with Goldenvoice, so who also book APE, Coachella, and are responsible for booking MCR's tour.

the MK shows have been done by SJM, not Goldenvoice.

51 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

the MK shows have been done by SJM, not Goldenvoice.

My mistake, cheers!

1 hour ago, BlackFoxx said:

My mistake, cheers!

no worries.

I just happened to come across that info, and remembered your post.