NOS Alive 2020

6 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

You might remember Odessa by Caribou from Fifa 11

What about sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun

Edited by alan_ts
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

This is Two Door Cinema Club's third appearance in Nos Alive with previous ones in 2016 and 2018.

I specifically remember that late night show on the Heineken stage in 2016 after Radiohead just finished... Damn, I've never seen a festival area so crowded as it was there... Ppl were almost crushed against the food stands at the back and there was hardly any room to walk away, crazy stuff.

1 hour ago, birchtree29 said:

This is Two Door Cinema Club's third appearance in Nos Alive with previous ones in 2016 and 2018.

They played in 2013 as well if I remember correctly, I have faint memories of trying to avoid listening to them.

Edited by Slugy

On 10/25/2019 at 10:00 AM, festivalguy97 said:

Normally 60k, but when Rolling Stones played there 5 years ago there were 90k people that day. With Coldplay there would be minimum 70k and tickets there are very pricey, so a big bands prefer to play there. 

When I was there last year the average was 60k/70k each day, but day 2 sold out with 85k ppl

16 hours ago, festivalguy97 said:

The also played at Sudoeste Festival here in Portugal in 2012 and 2017, so they come here every year, can´t see the point of that.

Birch was just saying that they had played NOS three times, so I was letting him know they had played a fourth. I said nothing untoward did I? Sorry if I that's the way it came across.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Eugenio said:

Regarding NOS alive, who has just purchased the full festival ticket? I have bought it on seetickets on 18 October, and they will ship the ticket at home (there is no eticket allowed). So Who has just received his ticket at home?

If you’re asking about ticket delivery from See, I booked 3 day tickets with them last 2 years. They send you a standard physical gig ticket normally around May. Ticket gets scanned entering the festival and you exchange for a wristband, which you scan on entering on the Friday and Saturday 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, graceunderpressure said:

>>>>

Rage Against The Machine are reportedly set to reunite for a string of comeback shows in 2020.

The rock icons, who last performed in 2011, will join forces once more for a string of US gigs, including a headline set at Coachella Festival.

Would love rage as a headliner !

RATM ahhh lovely

Edited by Red Day

31 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Hopefully Foals' tour poster doesn't rule them out...

Playing Cardiff on 10th of July and now Mad Cool, if they come to Nos they would need to play a show in Madrid then Cardiff and then Nos or vice verse, it doesn´t seem very logical, for me they are a bigger probability for Super Bock Super Rock.