Now can’t go due to illness what would you do?

deschwah

5 minutes ago, deschwah said:

Contracted pneumonia setting up Download and now can’t go as wont escape hospital until Monday..

That absolutely sucks. At the end of the day, as much as we all love it, it's just a music festival. Main thing is getting better, speedy recovery.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, deschwah said:

Contracted pneumonia setting up Download and now can’t go as wont escape hospital until Monday..

Shit luck. Hope you get better quickly and feel up to making it. If not I hope you don’t end up out of pocket. 

As others have say your health is the most important things. If you’re not up to it get tickets for the big one next year. 

Sending positivity for a recovery

So sorry.  In 2017 hubbie had been quite ill just before but we managed in the end to have the Saturday afternoon and Sunday although we do live only an hour away. We did stay off site in a B and B. I don't know much about pneumonia or where you live but would it be possible just to have a little time there. Sending a hug anyway Xxx

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind thoughts one and all just so poorly and disappointed can’t believe my bad luck 

sorely tempted to try but not being able to breath very well is sort of fundamental to Glasto/Life 

enjoy you lucky bleeders