2021 Lineup

1 hour ago, R Shah said:

What do people predict the maximum capacity gig (no social distancing) we'll see in 2020 is? 

I don’t think there will be any traditional gigs this year, just drive ins and the like. 

Edited by Andre91

Just been announced that from Saturday outdoor gigs will be allowed if social distanced. That’s a lot sooner than I was expecting even for that tbf. If there’s no second wave (not sure that’s likely tho) then I could deffo see normal gigs returning in the first quarter of next year. If there is a second wave it’ll deffo be a lot longer tho I’m sure

Edited by TheWaters

28 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Just been announced that from Saturday outdoor gigs will be allowed if social distanced. That’s a lot sooner than I was expecting even for that tbf. If there’s no second wave (not sure that’s likely tho) then I could deffo see normal gigs returning in the first quarter of next year. If there is a second wave it’ll deffo be a lot longer tho I’m sure

At this point, I’m surprised the second wave hasn’t come yet. Pubs reopening, easing lockdown and ofc all the BLM protests. I don’t want to jinx it but I think it would’ve happened by now

15 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

At this point, I’m surprised the second wave hasn’t come yet. Pubs reopening, easing lockdown and ofc all the BLM protests. I don’t want to jinx it but I think it would’ve happened by now

Nah I think there’s still a big possibility we’ll see it. Maybe it’ll be in a few weeks maybe it’ll be in a few months but I reckon we’ll likely get one. Would be very strange if we didn’t at this point tbf you’d think it’d be inevitable 

sorry to be the pessimist guys just read back and realised how much that sounds like me just being negative for the sake. promise it’s not haha I really wanna believe we won’t get one but logic says there will be

Edited by TheWaters

Glad theres actually big artists (two door doing newcastle) for these drive in shows. when southern ones get announced i'm definitely gonna try and convince my friends to go i think

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Glad theres actually big artists (two door doing newcastle) for these drive in shows. when southern ones get announced i'm definitely gonna try and convince my friends to go i think

Wanted to do The Streets London but sold out quicker than I expected. Gutted, was supposed to be seeing them tomorrow in Manc😪

People may be listening to the new streets or dmas album but I’m actualy going for the debut album by a very young impressive and different band from Huddersfield called two pound (album called two pound go out). Would highly reccomend, it might be a bit different but I am definitely a fan. One to watch for the future 

3 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Where dyou find who’s doing drive though concerts, is it just on like certain bands pages or a set website

Usually companies do a run of them at the venue for example Virgin Money is doing Unity Arena in Newcastle so theres a few bands doing that. If you follow music companies and accounts on Twitter you will see them. Also on the Glastonbury page theres a Tour and Announcement thread which people put in when a gigs announced, that'll keep you up to date.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Samjones said:

People may be listening to the new streets or dmas album but I’m actualy going for the debut album by a very young impressive and different band from Huddersfield called two pound (album called two pound go out). Would highly reccomend, it might be a bit different but I am definitely a fan. One to watch for the future 

Or the new Mike Shinoda album, which is all music apart from the opening song

Upcoming Albums
10 Jul - DMA'S
24 Jul - Neck Deep
31 Jul - Fontaines D.C.
7 Aug - Stand Atlantic
14 Aug - Biffy Clyro, Sea Girls
21 Aug - The Magic Gang
28 Aug - PVRIS
25 Sep - IDLES
2 Oct - The Hunna
23 Oct - Nothing But Thieves

Anything I've missed for people with similar tastes?

53 minutes ago, R Shah said:

Upcoming Albums
10 Jul - DMA'S
24 Jul - Neck Deep
31 Jul - Fontaines D.C.
7 Aug - Stand Atlantic
21 Aug - The Magic Gang
28 Aug - PVRIS
25 Sep - IDLES
2 Oct - The Hunna

Anything I've missed for people with similar tastes

ignore me I can’t read

or Everything Everything (21st August)

Glass Animals (idk when)

Edited by Gerard the Fab

1 hour ago, R Shah said:

Upcoming Albums
10 Jul - DMA'S
24 Jul - Neck Deep
31 Jul - Fontaines D.C.
7 Aug - Stand Atlantic
21 Aug - The Magic Gang
28 Aug - PVRIS
25 Sep - IDLES
2 Oct - The Hunna

Aug 7 for glass animals 

aug 21 Declan McKenna 

sep 11 flaming lips

Also new EP from a band called the academic last night and it’s amazing just saying 

I am a huge Streets fan, they’re in my top 3 fave artists but god this new mixtape is a bit shit. Half the tracks are decent but there’s a couple that are genuinely plain bad. The track with Idles and the track with Jimothy Lacoste deffo the highlights.

Glad this is just a collab mixtape and that we’re supposedly getting a proper Streets album next year.

3 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Usually companies do a run of them at the venue for example Virgin Money is doing Unity Arena in Newcastle so theres a few bands doing that. If you follow music companies and accounts on Twitter you will see them. Also on the Glastonbury page theres a Tour and Announcement thread which people put in when a gigs announced, that'll keep you up to date.

I just had a look on the Live Nation website, only ones I'd be tempted by are the Snuts, Ash, Dizzee Rascal or Tom Grennan, but it looks like most close ones are a Friday or Saturday night

But Dick & Dom on a Monday night in London however 😏

5 hours ago, R Shah said:

Upcoming Albums
10 Jul - DMA'S
24 Jul - Neck Deep
31 Jul - Fontaines D.C.
7 Aug - Stand Atlantic
21 Aug - The Magic Gang
28 Aug - PVRIS
25 Sep - IDLES
2 Oct - The Hunna

Creeper on July 31st, and State Champs have an Acoustic EP on August 14