2021 Lineup

2 minutes ago, NoBuses said:

Their 'This is Maneskin' playlist on spotify has 350k likes, just for contrast MGKs has 250k

Right now Maneskin are charting consistently highly. It would make sense to have a festival like Alt LDN do book them as a replacement and due to tiktok fame and the hype they have around their name right now they would for sure draw a right crowd. However I dont think it would be a pick for Reading & Leeds.

Maneskin could definitely fill the slot, a weak booking for sure but right now it would be fine. Will look crazy in a few years or maybe they will be back headlining - who knows! That 350k This is Maneskin figure is crazy though, in just 10 days. Although they are very global so its hard to judge where they are popular, i bet the italians are going crazy for them right now vs us. Plenty of eurovision nuts will be at R&L too who i'm sure will go, honestly booking the eurovision winner is something I am surprised they haven't done before - especially with the popularity Maneskin have vs most of them. They also cover quite a lot of genres, honestly think i've just sold this as a good booking for the festival. I definitely prefer them to MGK anyway haha.

@Gerard the Fab not seeing any font difference honestly

@gfa I mean when you see that everyone else in the top 3 each day have their own font, even sea girls and Declan, but theirs are both the same as the rest of the lineup, maybe they just don’t have a nice font to use but it was just an oddity