Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Neon

New to Boomtown

Recommended Posts

Just a few questions for any good soul.

Does the shuttle bus run all day every day to the station ?

Is the shuttle bus the only public transport option to the site or are there other town buses ?

What time does the music finish ? (I realise the answer is never but you know what I mean)

Thanks for any help and I will buy you a pint when I bump into you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Neon said:

Just a few questions for any good soul.

Does the shuttle bus run all day every day to the station ?

Is the shuttle bus the only public transport option to the site or are there other town buses ?

What time does the music finish ? (I realise the answer is never but you know what I mean)

Thanks for any help and I will buy you a pint when I bump into you.

I believe officially the music ends at 4am Friday and Saturday and midnight on Thursday and Sunday. I did some volunteering last year from midnight-8am and around 6/7am there was some exceptionally fucked people walking around on the outskirts of the campsite desperately searching for more sound systems... :lol:

Can't find details about the shuttle bus times online sadly, but I would imagine it is the only service - tickets for the shuttle are £10 apparently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still want to know if shuttle runs every day..?

i assume lots of folks like myself do not go for the whole 4/5 days.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Neon said:

Still want to know if shuttle runs every day..?

i assume lots of folks like myself do not go for the whole 4/5 days.

 

It runs everyday, but it will be much less frequent during the festival when fewer people are leaving/arriving. It is not 24 hour service, you would need to check closer to the date for exact running times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for helping, i was trying to decide if i was going for tickets or another festival.

I will only be going Sat and Sun i guess you would go to this one ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what time the shuttle buses start? 

Just thinking about what train to get to Winchester.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, payneruk said:

Does anyone know what time the shuttle buses start? 

Just thinking about what train to get to Winchester.

This is from 2018

From Winchester Train Station to Boomtown West Gate:

Frequently Wednesday 12:00 - 20:30
Very frequently Thursday 10:00 - 21:00
Regularly Friday 09:00 -  19:00
Regularly Saturday 09:00 - 19:00
Regularly Sunday 09:00 - 19:00

From Boomtown to Winchester Train station:

All above shuttles will run on a loop.
Sunday shuttles will run until 21:00
Monday return shuttles 6:00 - 17:00

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neon said:

This is from 2018

From Winchester Train Station to Boomtown West Gate:

Frequently Wednesday 12:00 - 20:30
Very frequently Thursday 10:00 - 21:00
Regularly Friday 09:00 -  19:00
Regularly Saturday 09:00 - 19:00
Regularly Sunday 09:00 - 19:00

From Boomtown to Winchester Train station:

All above shuttles will run on a loop.
Sunday shuttles will run until 21:00
Monday return shuttles 6:00 - 17:00

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×