I just made a clashfinder with my predictions. 

Some of them have just been thrown in the mix for my taste or because they could actually fit the festival, although I am uncertain on their tour schedule (couldn't fill all the holes right now): Years & Years, Skepta, Miles Kane, Christine and the Queen, The Hives, A$AP Rocky, Toro Y Moi, Hot Chip, Halestorm, Kaytranada, The Streets, Papa Roach, The Tallest Man on Earth, Jon Hopkins, Run the Jewels, Interpol, While She Sleeps and Ska P.

I think that the others (for now) are pretty good picks (like it or not, of course). I wanted to ask you some fact check in order to add/erase/change/switch some of the names in the list, in order to have a better representation of what Sziget 2019 could look like.

https://clashfinder.com/s/sziget2019/

Thaaanks

Edited by Yelo, the Parmiggiana

26 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

Any idea on when the next announcement is? I'm hoping for Foals

could be whenever, i asked the same last week. foals/robyn/tame impala for sunday and im booking flights!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Baxxx said:

How do you think are chances for the strokes and the offspring? 

Too soon to talk about the Strokes, but I wouldn't rule them out yet... Offsprings are more unlikely any day passing by due to the fact that it they had them they would have announced them already

More than a couple of years ago, in 2013. Really hope he comes back, it's been a while. 

1 minute ago, ilbeyene said:

More than a couple of years ago, in 2013. Really hope he comes back, it's been a while. 

I've seen him at least 5 times but this one was by far the best. 

• Like 1

Anyone know how much the tickets will be going up with this price rise? Want to wait for more acts, hoping for the Strokes - what do you think the chances are of them coming?

5 minutes ago, gfa said:

Anyone know how much the tickets will be going up with this price rise? 

7 days - 339€

5 days - 299€

3 days - 219€

1 minute ago, alan_ts said:

7 days - 339€

5 days - 299€

3 days - 219€

Cheers, would you say doing all 7 is worth or just stick with the 5? I am assuming flights will be cheaper as they are further from the festival times if I do 7 days which would counteract the cost?

5 minutes ago, gfa said:

Cheers, would you say doing all 7 is worth or just stick with the 5? I am assuming flights will be cheaper as they are further from the festival times if I do 7 days which would counteract the cost?

I can't answer by myself since I've done max 4 days, I think it depends on how are you into the lineup, how much do you drink/spend per day and mostly if you are prepared to do a 7days party :)

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

I can't answer by myself since I've done max 4 days, I think it depends on how are you into the lineup, how much do you drink/spend per day and mostly if you are prepared to do a 7days party :)

I'm not sold yet, but I like the headliners and a lot of acts down the bill. Nobody is of special interest right now but that probably will change. Did you go to the Tesco DJ thing? any good?

12 minutes ago, gfa said:

I'm not sold yet, but I like the headliners and a lot of acts down the bill. Nobody is of special interest right now but that probably will change. Did you go to the Tesco DJ thing? any good?

No but keep in mind that is a 7 days festival so you will probably going to see 3/4 acts a day you are really interested. 

On dj side I had a great time in Colosseum and in Magic Mirror. 

The first year I went was 2013 and there were good djs also in A38 but now it's only for live act I think. 

Edited by alan_ts

3 hours ago, gfa said:

Did you go to the Tesco DJ thing? any good?

Tesco Disco is great ;)

And go for the 7 days, especially if you're camping, you'll have a better spot. Even 10 days if you can handle it :)

17 hours ago, alan_ts said:

7 days - 339€

5 days - 299€

3 days - 219€

I think these prices are wrong (those will be only the final ones), as if you hover your mouse cursor on the "info" icon which is near the prices, you will see these for "Advance Round 1":

7 days - 319€

5 days - 279€

3 days - 199€

In other words, Luca Bassanese self-confirmed for Sziget 2019, so maybe we'll get some names soon! :D

Edited by #1SzigetFan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, #1SzigetFan said:

I think these prices are wrong (those will be only the final ones), as if you hover your mouse cursor on the "info" icon which is near the prices, you will see these prices for "Advance Round 1":

7 days - 319€

5 days - 279€

3 days - 199€

In other words, Luca Bassanese self-confirmed for Sziget 2019, so maybe we'll get some names soon! :D

My bad I was on mobile and I only see those prices. 

17 hours ago, gfa said:

i would try and go for as long as possible, both times I've been i went for 2 weeks (with 10 days on the island)

i met quite a few people who had travelled over for 5 days and they all regretted it and wished they had of stayed longer :)