NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

57 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Yep, I take heart that I'll be there at some point. I won't know when till Wednesday... I may be on site by now!

In terms of other meets; I'll be at Williams Green for a significant proportion of Saturday! 

Fingers crossed pal

24 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Today I started to think about packing.  I've not got beyond that yet though.  We leave on Sunday so I should probably get around to it.

Glad it's not just me then.  I've got to drop my kit off with Carlos on Sunday, so we are pretty much in the same boat.

1 minute ago, jeffie said:

Glad it's not just me then.  I've got to drop my kit off with Carlos on Sunday, so we are pretty much in the same boat.

I've started, but then I'm one of those people that likes to be at the airport 3 hrs before a flight so I'm probably not your best indicator :lol:

I would normally be in a tent in Dairy, but Carlos is helpfully allowing me to CV this year, due to the leg/back shit.  But it has left me in a quandary.  Normally start with tent etc etc.  But I'm a bit lost, the list doesn't work..

5 minutes ago, jeffie said:

I would normally be in a tent in Dairy, but Carlos is helpfully allowing me to CV this year, due to the leg/back shit.  But it has left me in a quandary.  Normally start with tent etc etc.  But I'm a bit lost, the list doesn't work..

How is the back?

17 minutes ago, Quark said:

How is the back?

fter the big needle, it is much better.  I'm just conscious that I don't want to fuck it up with too much enjoyment.

After a lot of thinking and drinking,  I've decided that you're all correct.  The festival is my happy place and where would I rather be than drinking in a field with you lot?  I'll be going with my ex (long story, but we're on speaking terms, and he's my lift if nothing else ?) but will be mooching around on my own and soaking up all the goodness that only Glastonbury can offer.  Can't wait to see you all!  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Seldom Seen Kid said:

After a lot of thinking and drinking,  I've decided that you're all correct.  The festival is my happy place and where would I rather be than drinking in a field with you lot?  I'll be going with my ex (long story, but we're on speaking terms, and he's my lift if nothing else ?) but will be mooching around on my own and soaking up all the goodness that only Glastonbury can offer.  Can't wait to see you all!  

Have a fantastic few days!

8 minutes ago, Seldom Seen Kid said:

Yay you will not regret it. But you know that. See you at the village fete.?

4 hours ago, Seldom Seen Kid said:

Excellent!! See you there!!! :)