Eurovision

Brownie30

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, GlastoEls said:

Did you fancy him like Mrs GlastoEls did?

Albeit that was possibly revenge as I remarked just how attractive Mrs Denmark was... 

I changed my mind as i forgot rap yodelling. I actually liked the efforts gone to have very p.c. backing dancers.

Also good looking

Edited by Heather90

6 minutes ago, OneLittleFish said:

Can we please, please, please have Sleaford Mods represent us next year? With proper go-go dancers and fireworks and morons with abs bodypopping and other things in the background?

This might be the best suggestion I've ever seen

Tell you what, if you could pick one act on the Glasto line-up to represent us at Eurovision, who would it be?

I'm going for Kate Tempest. Something to show that Brexit only represents a small minority of us and that some of us are still decent, hungry and angry about the whole thing. Think she'd be a great statement.

Seeing as grime is the genre that's in the ascendancy right now, with its origins right here in the UK, I'd probably send Stormzy. In a similar vein to the Sleaford Mods shout, it would be just perfect seeing these flag waving euro-pop enthusiasts blasting out "TELL MY MAN SHUT UP"

3 minutes ago, mandolin said:

I'm liking this bit but wasn't listening to the in-between-talky bits.  Any able to inform me who they are?

Mr P&P (who is in the kitchen cooking for tomorrow's farmers' market) just asked why there was 'bangin' choons' and had I changed channel!

6 minutes ago, Miesh said:

During the recap did anyone spot the flamingo crossing through the audience during Cyprus? @morph100

Wasn't me I've just got back to my luxury Travelodge after walking 40km, I can no longer feel my flamingo legs.