The Unsuccessful

FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Jobseeker said:

Don't worry if they say yeah Yog, I'll still help you out in the resales and I'm sure everyone else will.:)

Thanks Jobseeker. I'd just prefer it if they said they weren't going though, as this would mean that I don't have to ask for additional help when that help could go to two efesters. I mean, the bloke's a nice enough bloke but he aint hardcore Glastonbury.

3 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Hi all been offline for a bit so lost track of this thread. Does anyone have a link to the filled in spreadsheet?

Not sure if this will work, or even if it's exactly what you are looking for, but it's worth you having a look anyway.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQbEgmJOJ2qy5PG9euUofjgdqshbaAh29gI9IdkR0LRKLXiA/viewform?c=0&w=1

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Not sure if this will work, or even if it's exactly what you are looking for, but it's worth you having a look anyway.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQbEgmJOJ2qy5PG9euUofjgdqshbaAh29gI9IdkR0LRKLXiA/viewform?c=0&w=1

Thanks. I'm already logged in the spreadsheet I just want to see how many are in there now and how many helpers we have. That link takes me to putting details in.  I'll have a look through the thread and find the link I'm sure it's there somewhere

Just now, Dave_c said:

Thanks. I'm already logged in the spreadsheet I just want to see how many are in there now and how many helpers we have. That link takes me to putting details in.  I'll have a look through the thread and find the link I'm sure it's there somewhere

My apologies - I haven't really read up on that side of this thread as I'm waiting for some information to arrive before I can hopefully help others out off here.

Right, me and my wife have decided that the right thing to do is to get tickets, if possible, for two efesters rather than her brother and his son. I don't know his son but he's an alright sort of person. The thing that went against him, for me, was that he's not hard core like many of you are. I had been kind of worried about this predicament so eventually told my wife about my concerns that I would be stepping on toes if I were to help him out and that I couldn't really do that. Her response kind of sums up why I love her. It was ' Don't worry about it. Fuck him'.

Mornin' all. Adding my name in as a volunteer as I'd love to see as many of us from this board make it as possible.  I am going to be completely upfront and say that I won't be in a position to buy tickets from my account and get the money back from efesters as (a) funds are a bit tight, and (b) Mrs Quark will absolutely kill me!!

However I also understand that would mean that the ticketless would need to be comfortable with giving me purchase details, so absolutely get it if no-one wants to trust me with bank details!

Felt it better to be completely honest about that from the outset, and fully understand if it makes me seem like a tight suspicious bastard :)

5 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Right, me and my wife have decided that the right thing to do is to get tickets, if possible, for two efesters rather than her brother and his son. I don't know his son but he's an alright sort of person. The thing that went against him, for me, was that he's not hard core like many of you are. I had been kind of worried about this predicament so eventually told my wife about my concerns that I would be stepping on toes if I were to help him out and that I couldn't really do that. Her response kind of sums up why I love her. It was ' Don't worry about it. Fuck him'.

I admire your wife's forthright approach.

Line up 2 eFesters and then stick to the same 4 names whenever you pass round the group to anyone who's helping you. Make sure those other 2 aren't in any other groups to cause an issue with being bought already, and you'll be set up for April. We can still chat nearer the time Yog, and I'll pitch in to help too.

12 minutes ago, Quark said:

...if it makes me seem like a Ferengi :)

Seemed more appropriate.

12 minutes ago, Quark said:

Felt it better to be completely honest about that from the outset...

In no way is this like a Ferengi.

Just now, carlosj said:

I admire your wife's forthright approach.

Line up 2 eFesters and then stick to the same 4 names whenever you pass round the group to anyone who's helping you. Make sure those other 2 aren't in any other groups to cause an issue with being bought already, and you'll be set up for April. We can still chat nearer the time Yog, and I'll pitch in to help too.

Hello carlos,

I'm sure we can sort this closer to the time but just to say I haven't got a clue how to pick two efesters who aren't already on somebody's list. I haven't yet accessed the list that has been mentioned on here before but suspect that it's mind bogglingly long and possibly too complicated for this rather addled brain. Do you think I (possibly with your help - pretty please with bells on) should sort it out now rather than leave it till closer to the time? I don't know why, but my sixth sense is telling me that now is the better option. Thoughts?

10 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello carlos,

I'm sure we can sort this closer to the time but just to say I haven't got a clue how to pick two efesters who aren't already on somebody's list. I haven't yet accessed the list that has been mentioned on here before but suspect that it's mind bogglingly long and possibly too complicated for this rather addled brain. Do you think I (possibly with your help - pretty please with bells on) should sort it out now rather than leave it till closer to the time? I don't know why, but my sixth sense is telling me that now is the better option. Thoughts?

I think I'm going to leave it until a bit closer to the time, although I always leave things to the last minute ha!