Benicassim 2017

rpfranks

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GodlikeYeezus said:

That would be incredible in Spain! When can we expect the next announcement roughly? 

Soon, I've been told, but it's out of FIB's hands unfortunately, as to when the actual announcement can be made (I assume this is because the next headliner are making a number of other tour/festival announcements, or that the contract isn't currently all signed, sealed, delivered).

2 hours ago, MattDavies__ said:

Frank Ocean to headline? 

Frank Ocean
Stone Roses
RHCP
Arcade Fire 

would be pretty good 

That would be a bloody ace line-up.  Not a massive FO fan, but prefer him to the likes of Major Lazor/Kendrick.  I still think we could see Chase & Status or Justice headline on Thursday night, especially the former.

1 hour ago, andytommo said:

That would be a bloody ace line-up.  Not a massive FO fan, but prefer him to the likes of Major Lazor/Kendrick.  I still think we could see Chase & Status or Justice headline on Thursday night, especially the former.

Much better than last year IMO - I'm a massive fan of Skepta and a couple of others actually but the headliners were really poor for me.

14 minutes ago, gregory said:

Primavera announced http://www.primaverasound.es/2017_artists

Is there any ever crossover, or are all these artists out of the running? That'd mean no Frank Ocean & Arcade Fire if so...

Spanish festivals don't tend to share too many bands, particularly the headliners.

gutted- was really hoping for Arcade Fire to save it for me, FIB are going to have to pull something special out of the bag now.