T minus & counting 2017

Michaels denim shorts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I don't really have ANY knowledge of the subject as Pear_Cider has politely pointed out. lol :)

Actually, after seeing the gun in your post I looked up images of Imperial Storm Troopers weapons (stop thinking what you are thinking you filthy minded brutes! lol), and realised it's quite tough to nail down exactly what their gun is because there are so many variances out there. Including this plastic version;

Image result for imperial stormtrooper + gun

Which looks like something you'd see in an Ann Summers Sex shop. I know this because I've been in one. I've also been in a far more seedy sex shop where I bought one of these;

I'd better tell you the reason why I bought it, before you change your opinion of me. I bought it as a present for a lady friends 40th birthday. I bought it for two reasons. The first was that it would be a excellent prop to attach a dive computer (like a large watch) which me and my friends had bought her. The second reason is that I had recently discovered that she'd gone to an S & M meetig above a pub in it's function room. She had originally gone there to see somone being fisted. I don't suppose that she knew then that it would lead to her sticking her fist up someone's arse. Nor that she was sitting on a wheeled stool which the arsee (person who had her fist up his arse) would be dragging around the disco floor area, while she laughed herself to tears (apparently).

NOTE - My apologies go out to you if you have read this before.

Love your stories Yog. 
Charm x

1 hour ago, Charm said:

Love your stories Yog. 
Charm x

Hello Charm

It's nice to know that they are appreciated, thanks, :)

I've realised that the second photo in my previous post didn't appear on screen, so people may well be wondering what it was that I bought to use as a prop for the dive computer etc. I'll see if I can post it again now - see below;

51fEfWlPXWL._SL1000_

If it hasn't shown up, then I'll tell you that it was a sex fist with part of the arm up to the elbow. Nice - if you like that sort of thing!

51 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I recall getting a Subbuteo game as a child for Christmas, just like the one shown. Never has a child been so disappointed. What a crap game it is.

No wonder you've moved on to shopping at Ann Summers.

2 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

:lol:

On a technical note - I never said that I purchased something at Ann Summers..

Sorry Yog, I misread your earlier post.  What you actually said was that you bought something in a far seedier shop than Ann Summers.  I didn't mean to accuse you of going up-market.

1 minute ago, grumpyhack said:

Sorry Yog, I misread your earlier post.  What you actually said was that you bought something in a far seedier shop than Ann Summers.  I didn't mean to accuse you of going up-market.

:lol:

Love the rapier like witted retort grumpy. Very good.

Actually I did buy something from Ann Summers. I bought, at the request of my then girlfriend, a large pink dildo, which she wanted me to put up her front entrance while I was requested to put my pecker up her rear entrance. When we got home we duly tried this, but I couldn't sort things out my end because of some resistance. When I told her this she shouted out for me to get the butter substitute from the fridge and use that accordingly. I did this and all was well. However, I can no longer look at a tub of Utterly Butterly in the same light as I used to.

Apologies if people find that I've gone too far with that one, but honesty is the best policy and all that!