T minus & counting 2017

Michaels denim shorts

12 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick II said:

Wow. Not exactly miles away from the look of our vintage shop ( we have cyborg half mannequins ).

You have a Vintage shop, nice one :) Vintage has been very loosely my theme this year.

362237993d9a467aa20a38bf7e1dbb8a.jpg

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, whisty said:

You have a Vintage shop, nice one :) Vintage has been very loosely my theme this year.

362237993d9a467aa20a38bf7e1dbb8a.jpg

It's my wife's shop - well, in the sense that she rents the shop. Yes, she does vintage clothing, art, curios and some antiques. It's very quiet trade wise at the moment but that's expected in the retail trade after the sales in January (apparently). It's been open for a few months now. Our plan is to see how it goes for another 6 months and then take stock of where we are at then. 

On 1/28/2017 at 7:23 AM, oneeye said:

144-cover.jpg

Different. Just what was going through the mind of the person who created it? What could possibly drive one to conclude that ' I know I'll make a 144 sign by photo shopping an animal  in a yard setting'. Still, I'm sure that we all agree, we are no where near the wiser after having seen the finished product of their efforts. A splendid post oneeye. :)

6 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick II said:

Different. Just what was going through the mind of the person who created it? What could possibly drive one to conclude that ' I know I'll make a 144 sign by photo shopping an animal  in a yard setting'. Still, I'm sure that we all agree, we are no where near the wiser after having seen the finished product of their efforts. A splendid post oneeye. :)

cheers yogs, beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose, still strange though 

20 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick II said:

Image result for 142

Yea well WTF can I say but FAIR PLAY old son and I'll look for something else........ But don't YOU worrie your head about it I've only been waiting 223 days init BUT as I've said NO FUCKING WORRIES lol...... Lovely bus that is