T minus & counting 2017

Michaels denim shorts

5 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm not sure what happened there to be honest. All I do know is that it wouldn't let me edit it. Sorry about that. 

Never be sorry old son... That's how I get into so much trouble lol 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Never be sorry old son... That's how I get into so much trouble lol 

Hello guy,

Looks like it's my turn to have a barny with the wife today. We've just had to give the last of our money to a mechanic for fixing our campervan so that we can sell it to get the money that we've borrowed off people to pay for this and that. So she's stressed and I'm stressed. Plus she hasn't had her first G & T of the day yet! I think I'm going to have one too now and try to chill a little.

10 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello guy,

Looks like it's my turn to have a barny with the wife today. We've just had to give the last of our money to a mechanic for fixing our campervan so that we can sell it to get the money that we've borrowed off people to pay for this and that. So she's stressed and I'm stressed. Plus she hasn't had her first G & T of the day yet! I think I'm going to have one too now and try to chill a little.

Ah man life can be a bum.. It's bad when it's about dollar as well.... That is ONE thing we never argue about as Sharon never lets me have any lol

Hope it all sorts it self out old son. 

Peace and GnT. G

18 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Ah man life can be a bum.. It's bad when it's about dollar as well.... That is ONE thing we never argue about as Sharon never lets me have any lol

Hope it all sorts it self out old son. 

Peace and GnT. G

All is well again now guy. We both get a little frazzled when we've got no gear, and didn't have any this morning. This was sorted earlier today when we were thrown a lifeline. Oh, the perils of addiction. Thanks for your best wishes. :)

10 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

All is well again now guy. We both get a little frazzled when we've got no gear, and didn't have any this morning. This was sorted earlier today when we were thrown a lifeline. Oh, the perils of addiction. Thanks for your best wishes. :)

Sweet old son 

38 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

lighter.jpg

Interesting solution. The only problem with this approach is that you'll probably knacker your lighter. Then what's more important having a cigarette or a beer?  And I won't even bother with the No Glass Rule.

20 hours ago, grumpyhack said:

Interesting solution. The only problem with this approach is that you'll probably knacker your lighter. Then what's more important having a cigarette or a beer?  And I won't even bother with the No Glass Rule.

Na as long as you do it right it doesn't do anything to your lighter old son.... I don't smoke any more but it's always a good trick to have up your sleeve... It's great when someone asks you for an opener and you do this.. Good way to start a conversation....... Which is why I don't do it...... 

Bloody talk to people I think not. Lol 

5 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Na as long as you do it right it doesn't do anything to your lighter old son.... I don't smoke any more but it's always a good trick to have up your sleeve... It's great when someone asks you for an opener and you do this.. Good way to start a conversation....... Which is why I don't do it...... 

Bloody talk to people I think not. Lol 

I have a Sikh friend who wears a Kara (steel bracelet) which he uses to take tops of beer bottles. Takes him about a second to dispatch a bottle top and is quite impressive to witness.

I have another friend who doesn't smoke (well, cigarettes anyway) and he always makes sure he has a lighter on him so that if anybody needs a light he's got one for them, and so that he can start off a conversation with them. 

6 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I have a Sikh friend who wears a Kara (steel bracelet) which he uses to take tops of beer bottles. Takes him about a second to dispatch a bottle top and is quite impressive to witness.

I have another friend who doesn't smoke (well, cigarettes anyway) and he always makes sure he has a lighter on him so that if anybody needs a light he's got one for them, and so that he can start off a conversation with them. 

I remember once years back me and a mate had helped move some friends to France. Anyway cut long story short we had a van full of bottles of wine and I was happily making my way through them when I got to a case that were corked.. Well we had no Cork screw so we found a screw and screwdriver drove in said screw and shut the van door a bit and just ran the screw down and out popped the Cork... 

I can't remember the ferry home lol 

10 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

I remember once years back me and a mate had helped move some friends to France. Anyway cut long story short we had a van full of bottles of wine and I was happily making my way through them when I got to a case that were corked.. Well we had no Cork screw so we found a screw and screwdriver drove in said screw and shut the van door a bit and just ran the screw down and out popped the Cork... 

I can't remember the ferry home lol 

I was with some friends once and had obviously gone in to an alcoholic blackout. When I came around I found that I was standing with said friends in a large foyer area with glass chandeliers above me and a drink in my hand. I really hadn't got a clue where on earth I was, but knew that the place looked like a hotel and that I'd never seen it before. I interrupted my friends conversation and asked where we were. One of them replied that we were in such and such a hotel. I then asked where is this hotel located and the response was Paris. I said 'Paris, in France'? They replied 'yes'. Realising that I was drunk beyond all recognition I went on to exclaim ' Hoiw on earth did they let me on the plane in this condition'?  It was then that I was informed that we had caught a coach in Birmingham and that we had crossed on the ferry. I had absolutely no recollection of this journey at all. When I mentioned this it was pointed out that I had taken two e's straight after getting on the coach and then consumed red wine non stop up until we got to the hotel.

That was a mental weekend. One which saw me kicking on another persons hotel door (thinking it was mine and I'd been locked out) trying to get in and shouting out that I needed to be let in to get my coke. I even went down to reception to complain that I was being denied access to my room and my coke! The next day we went to The Prix de l'arc de Triomphe on the coach and it was the first time in my life that I thought I was really going to die. I felt so ill on the journey to the race track. Once we got there I got off the coach, went behind a hedge and threw up. Then I felt much better and went back on the lash again. Oh, and while at the racecourse I was stood still having a drink and who was next to me but that singer from Simply Red whose name escapes me right now, and will hopefully do so for some time, because he gets on my nerves.