T minus & counting 2017

Michaels denim shorts

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Yea well WTF can I say but FAIR PLAY old son and I'll look for something else........ But don't YOU worrie your head about it I've only been waiting 223 days init BUT as I've said NO FUCKING WORRIES lol...... Lovely bus that is 

Apologies guy - I had no idea. I wouldn't have posted it had I known that you were near to bursting to post it.

I read an article about Christopher McCandless. I really should read the book. Have you read it?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick II said:

Apologies guy - I had no idea. I wouldn't have posted it had I known that you were near to bursting to post it.

I read an article about Christopher McCandless. I really should read the book. Have you read it?

Of course old son and the following book written by his sister but the film in this case is better than the book.. And as for the sound track well I say no more.... 

No worries tho old son nothing a can of cider or a double vodka won't put right lol..... 

Its still there that bus is. It's like a tourist attraction or a pilgrimage.. Mad ah.. Get the book old son then the film then the sisters book and read it all whilst listening to into the wild... Which I have as a tattoo lol.. 

Happiness is only real when shared..written by  Chris mccandels in the bus before he died. That's also on my arm lol.. True words ah 

Edited by guypjfreak

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Of course old son and the following book written by his sister but the film in this case is better than the book.. And as for the sound track well I say no more.... 

No worries tho old son nothing a can of cider or a double vodka won't put right lol..... 

Its still there that bus is. It's like a tourist attraction or a pilgrimage.. Mad ah.. Get the book old son then the film then the sisters book and read it all whilst listening to into the wild... Which I have as a tattoo lol.. 

Happiness is only real when shared..written by  Chris mccandels in the bus before he died. That's also on my arm lol.. True words ah 

Hello guy. Thanks for the information and advice on the books and film. Will look in to those. I'd heard that the bus was a tourist attraction / pilgrimage. The article that I read was very powerful.

Glastonbury for me is still up in the air at the moment. If we do meet there, or at some other festival, then it would be my pleasure to buy you a cider and a double vodka. Mind you, didn't you say that you weren't drinking anymore a few days back? Famous last words eh!

22 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick II said:

Its still there that bus is. It's like a tourist attraction or a pilgrimage.. Mad ah.. Get the book old son then the film then the sisters book and read it all whilst listening to into the wild... Which I have as a tattoo lol 

12 hours ago, oneeye said:

Back to camping scooby snacks today.

Making us work for our beans! What happened to instant gratification:)

Oh how happy I was back in the day when my Grandad gave me his one of these (not this model).

grundig_tk_140_de_luxe_stereo_tape_deck.

4 hours ago, whisty said:

Making us work for our beans! What happened to instant gratification:)

Oh how happy I was back in the day when my Grandad gave me his one of these (not this model).

grundig_tk_140_de_luxe_stereo_tape_deck.

I recall a lad at my school having one of those. I can't quite remember what they did exactly but have a faint memory that they recorded up to 8 musical tracks on to one section of tape. Is this right?

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick II said:

I recall a lad at my school having one of those. I can't quite remember what they did exactly but have a faint memory that they recorded up to 8 musical tracks on to one section of tape. Is this right?

If I recall, early basic 'domestic' models like that were mono.  The record head recorded over half the tape as it went one way and then you turned the tape over and played it in the opposite direction to record on the other half of the tape.