T minus & counting 2017

Michaels denim shorts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

I don't want to go no more 

Sorry if I joked about your ticket Guy.  I should have been more thoughtful about you saying you didn't want to go.  I just assumed it was a light-hearted comment because you couldn't see PJ making the line up.  I too hope things are OK.

Noooooo I'm sorry all of but I have to come clean... Its been on my mind for a long and I now feel that I can come clean......... I've tried hard to keep it to myself.. I've tried hard to change my life and that is probably where it all went wrong... I'm sorry to have you people who have been with me through thick and thin who have had to put up with petty bollocks that my wife talks YOU that have had to read my dribble YOUUuuuuuuuuuu

ANYWAY 

I'm officially a lightweight...... There I've said it you can kick me off this place.. I'll never come back and I'll NEVER never drink again.. Nor shall I go to Glastonbury.. I here by tender my resignation old son guy has left the lounge.... 

Waterrrrrrr 

Thanks for your concern tho old sons 

Edited by guypjfreak