T minus & counting 2017

Michaels denim shorts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Tyonks said:

Went on a few school trips to the black mountains (grew up in Newport) good memories

12 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Especially if it's the right time of year and you are in the market to pick your own shrooms.

Our teacher never let us indulge in this. Boring bastard. 

54 minutes ago, Tyonks said:

Whoever says you don't learn anything useful at school is clearly a liar. 

I think that I've forgotten every fact that was on anybody's curriculum while I was going to school, university (I dropped out of this mind fuck during my second year). That's not to say that the school and the university bit wasn't an education. It was, in people and in life.

Going back to the Black Mountains - I've never been mushroom picking there myself. I used to get the mushrooms via a friend (I don't take them anymore). He got (gets) them off some locals in the Black Mountain region. :)

Image result for number 159

Turkish riot police officers form the number 159 while standing in formation under a Turkish flag and a portrait of Ataturk founder of modern Turkey, as they celebrate the 159th anniversary of foundation of the police organisation during a Turkish Super League derby match in Istanbul April 4, 2004.

Interesting, if a little bizarre, I've never understood things like this, The Changing of the Guard, etc etc. It's all a bit too ' I want to be a cheer leader', in my opinion (which, let's face it should hardly be relied upon, even in a court).