Secret Glasto Sets

SecretGlasto

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, wozwebs said:

Anyone know who the TBA is at Greenpeace stage, 7pm tonight? Had read it was James. 

Will avoid if so - unbelievable decision by James this morning to not play Sit Down. What were they thinking?! As if anyone's coming to hear their new songs!

10 minutes ago, wozwebs said:

Mainly didn't play it so it stops BBC choosing just that one song. Probably play it at this one. No sign of life here yet though. 

They'll probably just play their other big song instead then. It's not like they have a huge library of hits. Just baffling to withold the song that you're famous for on Glastonbury opening set. They need to accept that's what people want to hear!

No sign of James at Greenpeace, just some DJ wondering why the field has got busy and thinking he's hit the big time!

And as for only liking James for Sit Down, pffft!  Obviously not a fan of music. They have more hits in their locker than most bands on the bill!

15 hours ago, wetflame said:

Will avoid if so - unbelievable decision by James this morning to not play Sit Down. What were they thinking?! As if anyone's coming to hear their new songs!

They played about 6/7 from the new album. A staggering decision. The songs are simply not strong enough. Such a wasted opportunity. No born of frustration, she's a star, sit down. I've seen too many shit sets from them recently.

Yeah agreed on James. It was a shame as it was a good performance. I'd even understand it if they didn't play those songs anymore but as far as I know they still do. Even Laid they waited until the end to play - I'm guessing loads would've just left by then. 

They may well have other very good songs but if the crowd don't know them at a festival they shouldn't be taking priority.