Are we In or Out?

grumpyhack

Are we IN or OUT?  

666 members have voted

1. 1. Are we IN or OUT

• IN
    • OUT

30 minutes ago, DeanoL said:

Goldman Sachs cooked the books to get Greece into the Euro. You could maybe argue that the EU should have looked more carefully and spotted it, but that's like going to a restaurant, demanding they serve you human shit, eating it, getting sick, then complaining to the health and safety authorities that the restaurant were allowed to serve you human shit.

Nicely put. :lol:

And based on Lad's previous posts, he'd order that shit believing it a gourmet meal.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, DeanoL said:

Goldman Sachs cooked the books to get Greece into the Euro. You could maybe argue that the EU should have looked more carefully and spotted it, but that's like going to a restaurant, demanding they serve you human shit, eating it, getting sick, then complaining to the health and safety authorities that the restaurant were allowed to serve you human shit.

No it means certain people scimming off multi millions and using said laundered money to buy,for instance, large property portfolios in London.It's lovely for you to put your trust in the EU officials.Simply lovely with simple being the operative word.Have you ever actually read anything about this ?What you seem unable to compute that the massive fraud is part of a political project.It's only seems to be in this country that this bullshit about it being only Greece at fault is believed.

(((((((Hands across the sea.))))))))

8 minutes ago, Lad said:

No it means certain people scimming off multi millions and using said laundered money to buy,for instance, large property portfolios in London.It's lovely for you to put your trust in the EU officials.Simply lovely with simple being the operative word.Have you ever actually read anything about this ?What you seem unable to compute that the massive fraud is part of a political project.It's only seems to be in this country that this bullshit about it being only Greece at fault is believed.

Yeah, that evil EU, it planted people in Greek society, forced them to have kids and made them grow up to be major Greek politicians, just so none of it - absolutely zero - could be traced back to the evil EU.

That's how clever they are.

39 minutes ago, Lad said:

Even if that's true. It's still there. We still have to deal with it. And if we leave, we have no way to fix it. You're aware the vote was leave or remain in the EU, not to remain or dissolve it?

5 minutes ago, russycarps said:

oh lawd, the woolyback who thinks regeneration is a bad thing is back.

What is he going to vomit all over the site today I wonder.

Best get in touch with your imaginary fambo .:D

It's great that your best shot is that I'm not from the city.Wool.You know you are.:lol:

14 minutes ago, DeanoL said:

Even if that's true. It's still there. We still have to deal with it. And if we leave, we have no way to fix it. You're aware the vote was leave or remain in the EU, not to remain or dissolve it?

Oh how were you going to fix it?They don't think it's broken.Perhaps you could sit the Commission down and really give them a piece of your mind.

Just now, Lad said:

Best get in touch with your imaginary fambo .:D

It's great that your best shot is that I'm not from the city.Wool.You know you are.:lol:

:D why do you people get so rattled by it? 

so where are you from then, kirkby? runcorn? birkenhead? dont be shy chum.

48 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Yeah, that evil EU, it planted people in Greek society, forced them to have kids and made them grow up to be major Greek politicians, just so none of it - absolutely zero - could be traced back to the evil EU.

That's how clever they are.

Clever enough for you to swallow that guff you've posted. It's one bleedin project.:D

It's all interconnected. Don't know why you keep missing this.

1 minute ago, russycarps said:

:D why do you people get so rattled by it? 

so where are you from then, kirkby? runcorn? birkenhead? dont be shy chum.

I've already told you dozy arse.Old Swan.As scouse as.

Unless some random woolster knows better.:rofl:

52 minutes ago, Lad said:

Clever enough for you to swallow that guff you've posted. It's one bleedin project.:D

One project, with 28 individual sovereign members. :rolleyes:

Greece borrowed money it couldn't pay-back.

The EU "ruining" Greece was the EU saving Greece from bankruptcy at Greece's request; the EU getting Greece's debt's cut in half at Greece's request; and the EU bankrolling Greece even more money for it to piss up the wall yet again at Greece's request, rather than Greece make any attempt to pay its way.

Can you please give the phone numbers of your friends who happily give you money with no expectation of it back, just because you've already spent your own money but would like to spend some more?

We're talking about Greece, the country where it costs more to build a mile of country track than it costs Germany to build ten miles of motorway.

Greece has a better friend in the EU than you have in your life.

It's all interconnected. Don't know why you keep missing this.

so interconnected that you can't show me any of the connections.

I keep asking, and all you've got is the same vacuous bullshit.

Edited by eFestivals

1 minute ago, thefatherofgeorge said:

Three generations of my family went to Glastonbury this year a 18yo a 46yo and a 71yo. 

We all believe we should be free to do what we like,not what other people tell us what they think is right.

Has anyone said otherwise? It's your right to take a shit directly on your sons head and you've exercised that right.

Congratulations, you're a cretin.

6 minutes ago, russycarps said:

sorry, I didnt mean to be so aggressive. It's an emotional issue. Please stay and give as good as you get!

I`m a strong believer in free speech, I`ve worked hard(ok I`ve worked) for more than 30 years under various governments and as we all know none of them live in the real world(at least not mine). My granddad would turn in his grave if he knew what the labour party had turned into,we are a docker family or were until machines made our jobs easy for us infact so fucking easy they didn`t need most  us any more. TI want to be free to travel this world, which i will do either in or out of the EU. I am a human being and a english man and being in or out of the EU makes no difference to that.

Don`t worry about being aggressive my shoulders are broad and I`ve a shit brewing so my son had better hide.

I voted remain but, ever the optimist, im hoping that some of these promises that the leave people spoke about might come true... 

I never believed we'd get £350m per week going into the NHS, but there was talk of super powered vacuums that the EU wouldn't let us have. Do we have to wait until article 50 passes for these or will Dyson bring out a vacuum that can suck the tv remote from the other side of the room any day now?

4 hours ago, thefatherofgeorge said:

I`m a strong believer in free speech, I`ve worked hard(ok I`ve worked) for more than 30 years under various governments and as we all know none of them live in the real world(at least not mine). My granddad would turn in his grave if he knew what the labour party had turned into,we are a docker family or were until machines made our jobs easy for us infact so fucking easy they didn`t need most  us any more. TI want to be free to travel this world, which i will do either in or out of the EU. I am a human being and a english man and being in or out of the EU makes no difference to that.

Don`t worry about being aggressive my shoulders are broad and I`ve a shit brewing so my son had better hide.

Thanks.

That's another horrible thing about this referendum. It's turned people who are politically on the same side, against each other. More divisions in society. As if there aren't enough already :(

On 28 June 2016 at 4:48 PM, Ommadawn said:

Well, as I said in an earlier post, lets meet back here in 12 months time (assuming we still have electricity then of course) and see just how bad Brexit has been for Britain and whether it's been fucked as a result. Better make it during the day so we don't have to view the screen by gas light :lol:. Hopefully the 'Headless Chickens' will have stopped flapping by then.

I have been trying to keep out of this, as I am not a Brit, just one of those European immigrants, so wasn't even allowed to vote.

But I am already dealing with the real fall out of this decision in my personal life and at work now, and if you really believe what you wrote there, you have absolutely no idea. 

None

What 

So

Ever.

I bet my last depleted £ that this will come back to bite loads more people in the butt (will take more than 12 months, though), and when the time comes, rest assured that I won't be sitting here telling them that their problems and worries are inflated and they should take it easy/cheer up. Because that would be adding insult to injury. 

Just saying.

Edited by midnight
typo