Lineup 2018

1 minute ago, rivalschools.price said:

Hopefully

Funnily enough my Front Bottoms ticket for Bristol arrived today

I’m going to Notts on Saturday night just for The Smith Street Band. I’ve never got on with TFB on record and didn’t think much to them live when I saw them supporting Blink. 

Death to the lads and all that though. 

If it turns out Foo's aren't playing this year, there' still a chance of them doing 2019.

Concrete and Gold came out September 17 and they still haven' toured it at a festival in the UK.

Glastonbury was before the album release and R&L could be the final stop on a two year C&G tour. 

With only the stadium shows this year.

Just now, Honeybane said:

Is the general feel now Arctics are headlining? 

We've been tolded some info that Foos have been binned off in favour of them after FR saw how much people wanted AM on twitter. I hope it's true. Absolute boner.

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

We've been tolded some info that Foos have been binned off in favour of them after FR saw how much people wanted AM on twitter. I hope it's true. Absolute boner.

Not sure it's the twitter brigade that caused it. I heard someone's aunt had a word.