Your Dream Line up

dreader1988

Interesting how many of the acts people have chosen have played Glastonbury before.

Would love to see Santana play Glastonbury - sub slot, just as the sun is going down.  Also a shame that The Grateful Dead never got to play - an ideal fit for the festival.

Elton John for legend (or Sunday closer).

Radiohead

Joe Bonamassa

Bring back The Hives for Friday opener!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bellboy said:

Interesting how many of the acts people have chosen have played Glastonbury before.

Would love to see Santana play Glastonbury - sub slot, just as the sun is going down.  Also a shame that The Grateful Dead never got to play - an ideal fit for the festival.

Elton John for legend (or Sunday closer).  THIS

Radiohead

Joe Bonamassa

Bring back The Hives for Friday opener!  AND THIS

FRI
Main: ACDC, Biffy Clyro, The 1975, Seasick Steve
Other: Chemical Brothers, Catbottle & The Fishmen, Bloc Party
JP: Jamie T, Wolf Alice, VITAMIN, Bears Den

SAT
Main: Muse, Foals, Vampire Weekend, First Aid Kit
Other: Skrillex, Bombay Bicycle Club, The Lumineers, Clean Bandit
JP: M83, Alabama Shakes, AlunaGeorge, Lonely The Brave, The Japanese House

SUN
Main: Arctic Monkeys, Tame Impala, Royal Blood, The Temper Trap
Other: LCD Soundsystem, Enter Shikari, Foster The People
JP: MGMT, Jungle, The Naked & Famous, The Neighbourhood

Shangri La: Carl Cox, Koan Sound, Emperor, I Am Legion, Opiuo

It needs fillers putting in certain places but you get the idea....

1 hour ago, shuttlep said:

Friday 

Stanton Warriors (subbed by Nick Warren)

Saturday

Carl Cox (subbed by Sasha)

Sunday

Blondie (subbed by Duran Duran)

Legend slot Dusty Springfield (If Only) 

needed to have something to relax to Sunday night will be driving Monday

I love that even at your dream festival, you still have to drive home on Monday haha

Sufjan getting an hour and ten on the Pyramid in the Sunsheeeeiiiinnneeee. Kendrick to sub the Pyramid. Nine Inch Nails headlining the Other, subbed by them lads System Of A Down. David Byrne headlining the West Holts, subbed by The Atomic Bomb Band. Owen Pallett tearing shit up to an appreciative crowd of the faithful on The Park early afternoon. Fever Ray headlining The Park. Warpaint secret set in William's Green. East India Youth on the Thursday night. Future Of The Left on the Hell Stage. NO CLASHES EVER. Lots of Ghandi's Flip Flop and No Bones Jones without getting the squits. Mik Artistik.

Completely unrealistic but sod it..

My Dream Line up:

Friday:

Kendrick Lamar (Joined by the rest of Black Hippy) // N.W.A // Lupe Fiasco // Outkast // Freddie Gibbs // Flatbush Zombies // Underachievers  

Saturday:

Guns & Roses // Red Hot Chili Peppers // Green Day // Fall out Boy // Run The Jewels // Chance the Rapper // Motion City Soundtrack

Sunday:

Oasis // Arctic Monkeys // Chase & Status  // Jamie T // Feeder  // Wu Tang Clan // E40

10 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Sufjan getting an hour and ten on the Pyramid in the Sunsheeeeiiiinnneeee. Kendrick to sub the Pyramid. Nine Inch Nails headlining the Other, subbed by them lads System Of A Down. David Byrne headlining the West Holts, subbed by The Atomic Bomb Band. Owen Pallett tearing shit up to an appreciative crowd of the faithful on The Park early afternoon. Fever Ray headlining The Park. Warpaint secret set in William's Green. East India Youth on the Thursday night. Future Of The Left on the Hell Stage. NO CLASHES EVER. Lots of Ghandi's Flip Flop and No Bones Jones without getting the squits. Mik Artistik.

view?resolution=1680x1050&file=MTgzNXgxNzIzLzIwMTIxMDE5L3RheWxvciBzd2lmdCBjZWxlY.jpg.jpeg

20 hours ago, TomViolence said:

Radiohead, Led Zeppelin and Rage Against The Machine being subbed by PJ Harvey, QOTSA and Sonic Youth.

Finally, someone mentions Rage Against the machine. 

Glastonbury 1994, Reading 1996, Leeds / Reading 2000 and T in the park 2008. 

Aside from Radiohead. The best live band ever. 

8 hours ago, Oldredeyes said:

Finally, someone mentions Rage Against the machine. 

Glastonbury 1994, Reading 1996, Leeds / Reading 2000 and T in the park 2008. 

Aside from Radiohead. The best live band ever. 

Friends who were in that Glastonbury 94 crowd came back changed.  I finally got to see them at Reading in 2008, well worth the wait.  They are an act that ME name drops regularly for their 94 performance, I can't believe they haven't returned.  

Only chance I got to see Rage was the free gig at Finsbury Park.  It was awesome, the most unified mosh pit I've ever been in and such a charged atmosphere.  I can only imagine what they were like at their peak.

Pyramid:

Friday - Rolling Stones // Stevie Wonder // Noel Gallagher //

Saturday - Madonna //  Dr Dre, Ice Cube, and Snoop //  Bob Dylan

Sunday - Paul McCartney //  Elton John // The Stone Roses

Other:

Friday - The Prodigy // Rammstein

Saturday - RATM //  Kendrick Lamar // Public Enemy

Sunday - Slipknot  // Weezer

Park:

Friday - SLAYER

Saturday - SLAYER

Sunday - SLAYER

29 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Only chance I got to see Rage was the free gig at Finsbury Park.  It was awesome, the most unified mosh pit I've ever been in and such a charged atmosphere.  I can only imagine what they were like at their peak.

Well I was there too. I saw them at Glastonbury '94 which was incredible, but I've got to say Finsbury was the better performance. They had more material and the atmosphere as you say was indeed very special. I think you saw them pretty much at their best.