Wireless Festival 2016

NickisGinger

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If perhaps this festival was a touch smaller, field day sized audience, I think this line up would have smashed it. There are some great under card acts, but I think they have totally misjudged their audience. 

Great to see BBK being pushed up to headliner, but they would have got more respect by giving them a lone headline spot rather than a co-headline with Kygo...whoever that is. 

Why are The 1975 subbing and BBK headlining, it just makes no sense?

Surely if they wanted to push anyone into a headline slot it'd be The 1975. 

Boy Better Know's hype has died down considerably since last summer and Skeptas last two rnb style releases have been naff and gone nowhere. Theyve gotta release something on par with Shutdowns level of success to justify that booking for me

48 minutes ago, oneoftherest said:

Why are The 1975 subbing and BBK headlining, it just makes no sense?

Surely if they wanted to push anyone into a headline slot it'd be The 1975. 

Boy Better Know's hype has died down considerably since last summer and Skeptas last two rnb style releases have been naff and gone nowhere. Theyve gotta release something on par with Shutdowns level of success to justify that booking for me

I'm guessing it's because BBK appeal more to their usual audience 

4 minutes ago, NickisGinger said:

I do not understand why people on GETMEIN have bought tickets for at least £90+ when they're on sale still???? Am I missing something?

probably just fake listings/sales, doubt anyone is actually buying at that price

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, NickisGinger said:

I wanna go on the Friday but can't justify £62 for Calvin Harris/The 1975

Yeah, there's very little for me this year to justify that price. If Chase & Status, The 1975, Kygo, Jess Glynne Kwabs, 99 Souls, Sigma, Wilkinson were all on the same day I'd be interested, but it's just not a very good lineup. 

I have been tracking GET ME IN. £55 is the lowest I've seen (then add the £30 processing fee :huh:) £6 cheaper than on main ticket agents, hopefully they'll continue to go down even more, or they'll do a flash sale or something. I wouldn't mind them cheap enough so we can turn up at like 6pm etc.

44 minutes ago, NickisGinger said:

I have been tracking GET ME IN. £55 is the lowest I've seen (then add the £30 processing fee :huh:) £6 cheaper than on main ticket agents, hopefully they'll continue to go down even more, or they'll do a flash sale or something. I wouldn't mind them cheap enough so we can turn up at like 6pm etc.

Funny you say that; day tickets are 2-for-1 on Ticketmaster tomorrow. Friday 13th flash sale thing.

edit: ah, ignore that. It's two day tickets.

Edited by dentalplan