Bennicassim 2016

alexwetherell

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going with my son, his mates and my ex husband and his wife although ex and wife won't go to the festival but we've all booked a villa.  Son will have his 21st whilst we are there.  Never been before - beyond excited now :D

Going to have a good read up about it

Not a bad attempt at a fake poster if it is fake, could definitely happen. Be a real shame that theyd booked Mumford and Sons especially considering that they're probably the biggest act on the bill and I find it very surprising that they haven't got stone roses. The Friday and Sunday would be incredible though, I'd be happy with this but just annoyed about Mumford and sons aha

the person that commented the picture also works for a magazine in Spain which is about music, it is a fantastic effort if it is fake with some real thought but this could definitely be it..

image.jpg

Edited by wedgie

6 hours ago, wedgie said:

Not a bad attempt at a fake poster if it is fake, could definitely happen. Be a real shame that theyd booked Mumford and Sons especially considering that they're probably the biggest act on the bill and I find it very surprising that they haven't got stone roses. The Friday and Sunday would be incredible though, I'd be happy with this but just annoyed about Mumford and sons aha

the person that commented the picture also works for a magazine in Spain which is about music, it is a fantastic effort if it is fake with some real thought but this could definitely be it..

image.jpg

the Chemicals would be worth the price of the earlybird ticket alone

.I would not be happy if this was real. I don't think it is though. Surely The National would headline over Beck? And Disclosure would be before Major Lazer? I definitely think we'll get some of these acts but I don't think this is the legit poster. It seems really lazily put together design wise as well. 

35 minutes ago, LiamMcMillen said:

.I would not be happy if this was real. I don't think it is though. Surely The National would headline over Beck? And Disclosure would be before Major Lazer? I definitely think we'll get some of these acts but I don't think this is the legit poster. It seems really lazily put together design wise as well. 

I don't think any of us think its real mate , Talking point though

On 24/01/2016 at 10:03 AM, LiamMcMillen said:

I would not be happy if this was real. I don't think it is though. Surely The National would headline over Beck? And Disclosure would be before Major Lazer? I definitely think we'll get some of these acts but I don't think this is the legit poster. It seems really lazily put together design wise as well. 

1 hour ago, gedkelly said:

Had another pm from FIB "more good names soon" I won't hold my breath .......

With the Arcade Fire announcements this morning, I'm starting to wish I hadn't already booked my Beni flights/hotels/festival ticket now, and considered BBK or NOS Alive instead, for this year.

youve got to think the last remaining big acts have got to be out of stone roses, national, chemical brother, beck now they've been brought into contention seems like he is free and Mumford and sons. Any of the first 4 I'm more than happy with, anyone other acts that could pop up? Maybe strokes they're active not sure if they're in Europe or busy..

15 minutes ago, andytommo said:

With the Arcade Fire announcements this morning, I'm starting to wish I hadn't already booked my Beni flights/hotels/festival ticket now, and considered BBK or NOS Alive instead, for this year.

I held off on booking but considering NOS or BBK instead now. It's a shame as I love Beni! But the lineups for those two are looking really good!

32 minutes ago, gedkelly said:

If they announce Stone Roses and Chemical Brothers , I'd be well chuffed 

Yeah, swap Mumfords with the Roses on the above (fake) flyer, and I'd pee myself with glee!!!  Still a big 'if' though, to get the Roses, Beck, Chem's, Disclosure, National.  My patience is killing me at the moment, but then it's like it every year.  Who reckons this Friday???  Here's hoping........

from what i remember in 2014 a week or so the Libertines were announced they were leaked. i sent a pic of the leaked poster to FIB on Facebook to ask was it fake and got no reply. if you have ever messaged them before you should know they reply very quickly within a day or two. i sent them these photos and got a swift reply saying that they are fake.

anything but mumford

14 hours ago, wedgie said:

The 'big announcement' next week will have to be something special to take any lime light off some of the great European line ups this summer. Who do we expect? Stone roses? one of my mates mentioned gorillaz which is a potential shout

Stone Roses and the Chemicals would do me fine , chuck some Slaves into the mix and that 3 are worth the earlybird price for me

1 hour ago, wedgie said:

Still no line up announcement.. Hope we aren't waiting till Friday

Ticket prices increase from tomorrow, so who knows?  Friday, over the years, has generally been the day of the big announcement for FIB.  They're obviously under some kind of embargo, and having to wait for some overall band/artist announcement, so it will probably be all linked in with whoever it is, making an announcement later this week - which is why I think it could be either Gorillaz or Stone Roses.

Edited by andytommo