alexwetherell

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, gedkelly said:

Bit optimistic mate 

What Ged said haha!

I'm also getting a bit fed up as my husband really wants to try another festival if the line up for Beni isn't great this year and is talking about Best Kept Secret or Super Bock, who have both announced a few decent acts. I keep telling him to hold on for Beni as I really love this festival and want to go but he's getting impatient! I hope they pull something good out of the bag soon! Most other european festivals have announced a few good bands now!

19 minutes ago, Riot Paula said:

Not a bad first announcement. Although if KL is also main stage headliner, which I guess he may well be, it's only leaving two further headline spots for something a bit more indie/guitary 

cartel-index.jpg

Think the line up is incredible so far 2 non alternative rock orientated acts which im actually very excited to see, would love tame impala or the national to fill one of the other headline slots.. Cant help but think theyve got the stone roses still to announce too.

The undercard is already looking brilliant, bonobo and 2manydjs would be 2 dream djs to play and david rodigan to do his ramjam show (saw at Warehouse Project and it was unreal) then theres loads of great indie artists touring next year and thankfully it looks like 1975 wont be there (arenal sound, along with two door cinema club and kodaline) very excited for the next announcements now and I'm expecting to impressed if it carries on the way its started

bargain for £62!

5 hours ago, alexwetherell said:

How much spending money would you guys recommend? First timer here

In past years i've aimed to spend around 50-65 euros a day! this is limiting myself to like 15-20 for the day time on drink and food from the supermarket and the odd other necessity and then the rest on 3 euro beers in the venue.

2 hours ago, shaun64 said:

Happy New Year to all Fibers! now its 2016 the countdown really begins...hopefully we'll get another announcement soon..but my last PM said "not yet"

you had anything Mr Kelly?

Last thing I heard was a have a Merry Xmas mate , so I did , 

1 hour ago, gedkelly said:

The site this is published on seems fairly legit and the translated comments also so . I think I'm getting carried away ............

The site is 100% legit, but that info was posted on 28th December (Spanish April's Fool Day), so it was just a funny joke for "Día de los Inocentes"

http://lagramoladekeith.com/el-regalo-de-navidad-del-fib-2016/

Edited by johnybegood