Tremousse

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mr. luiguibangbang said:

I do not think we will have any announcements today.

Has it happened before that we get an announcement earlier than Friday? Only when an artist self-confirmed right?

Might be mistaken, but didnt Rammstein announce a load of EU fests (not incl Werchter) and then confirm Werchter a few hours later?

26 minutes ago, McCallion said:

Reckon we could get Radiohead announced today at 3 then some Thursday filler tomorrow?

Checked the RW facebook page and if I'm correct Rammstein were added on Wednesday...so finger crossed for an announcement today

13 minutes ago, McCallion said:

Might be mistaken, but didnt Rammstein announce a load of EU fests (not incl Werchter) and then confirm Werchter a few hours later?

Yes I think you are right, it was announce on a Wednesday if I'm correct. Well we will have to wait and see if today we get Radiohead!

3 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

Did the M&S day even sell out last year? I'm pretty sure there were tickets left for that day.

I'd be happy with Radiohead though. Although, I'm not a huge fan, does anyone have any recommendations for where to start?

Would love it if Radiohead would headline=) They were really good at Werchter in 2008. My top 3 albums are 1) Ok Computer 2) In Rainbows and 3) Kid A. I believe the band play a fair amount from the latter two albums these days 

Edited by ParanoidTourist

1 hour ago, Dietediet said:

More like 95%. With Radiohead in the picture, I can't see yet another headliner show up this late. Especially with Radiohead taking Pearl Jam's supposed slot at NOS Alive. 

The rumor about PJ were for the 7.7,  weren't they?  NOS Alive is still missing one headliner. 

Im still hoping..

25 minutes ago, Dietediet said:

Early evening KluB C sounds more like it, never been huge around here.

Funny how the status of some bands differ from one area to another. Editors are a 2000 capacity venue band in Uk but seem to be a lot more popular in Belgium 

57 minutes ago, Red Day said:

Funny how the status of some bands differ from one area to another. Editors are a 2000 capacity venue band in Uk but seem to be a lot more popular in Belgium 

I think that's the beauty of it all.  If everyone had the same status everywhere then everything would have been the same :huh: