Efest meet up 2015

ramragon

Quite a few people have asked if we're having a meet up this year, well when i say quite a few I mean Thurlow who's looking forward to his annual barrage of free drinks cos of the prediction league, again !

With the main stage being open this year on the thursday the usual 8pm meets gonna have to change a bit so it doesn't clash with the music.

6pm thursday nights been mentioned which sounds good to me, we're not really sure yet what time the music's gonna start but at 6pm we should be fine. Feel free to make any suggestions as to the bar we meet at or a change of time, I'm easy pleased !

Over to you.......

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like a good idea. First time at KC but managed to get the courage to do the efest Glastonbury meet last year so I hope will make this one!

Let me know where you will be meeting.

Cheers

Should be onsite by mid Thursday afternoon latest. I`m going to keep an eye out this weekend for any efesters doing the wickerman kc double who perhaps stay near Penrith. If they take my tent down then we can just rock up and head straight to the bar. Mrs numb not getting the train down on Saturday this year as she is desperate to spend more time with me to see James.

This would mean 4 of us at the meet. Me and the weans were there last year. They liked Thurlows hat but they wondered why we were all buying him drinks !!!!

I'll see what I can do! Though if blossoms are on around that time I'll have to be late / leave for them!

I'll second that emotion - seen them a few times now and don't want to miss them at Kendal. I would've thought they'd be on around 8pm with a bit of luck.

I'll second that emotion - seen them a few times now and don't want to miss them at Kendal. I would've thought they'd be on around 8pm with a bit of luck.

I'm not sure - Sunset Sons and Black Rivers are bigger so unless they want to put one of them on earlier to get people in I'd expect them to open the stage around 6 if thats when the music starts

Edited by efcfanwirral