Efest meet up 2015

ramragon

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will that be in pairs, holding hands like at school?

i'll know what to look out for...

or better still you could do a conga as an homage to th'otpots

See you all there provided I can work out where you are! :-)

Just be on the look out for Thurlows traffic cone hat!

Car packed, was offered a new job today, sun is going to (mostly!) shine, music is going to be awesome, about to kick back with a G&T. Safe journey everyone... Seeyouinthefields, Rob x

Thurlow maybe you know... Comfortablynumb is bringing his 10yr old kids but hasn't got them tickets for Thursday. He has a ticket (I assume it's a he, sorry if I'm wrong) but didn't think he needed them for the little uns. Does he need them? Kendal site is down so I can't check. I know we have Thursday tickets for 11-15 and under 5.

Thurlow maybe you know... Comfortablynumb is bringing his 10yr old kids but hasn't got them tickets for Thursday. He has a ticket (I assume it's a he, sorry if I'm wrong) but didn't think he needed them for the little uns. Does he need them? Kendal site is down so I can't check. I know we have Thursday tickets for 11-15 and under 5.

Im trying to find out for him

Really appreciate the help folks. My plan, which may not have been a good one :-), was to act dumb at the gate.

With the kids ticket being free for the Thursday and me having bought 2 adult ones I'm guessing they only wanted to know how many kids would be on site on Thursday for licence type thingys. I do have weekend passes for the weans plus emperors camping.

Anywayz, I've just been advised I'm sorted :-)

Thanks again to curly and Thurlow for all the offers of help. I better not mention on here how I got sorted but a big thanks.... You know who you are.

See you in the fields folks. Hope everyone has a great time.