Efest meet up 2015

ramragon

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure - Sunset Sons and Black Rivers are bigger so unless they want to put one of them on earlier to get people in I'd expect them to open the stage around 6 if thats when the music starts

Ah - I'd not realised those two were on on Thursday as well. Could be interesting then!

Generationgav was saying on another thread that the music starts at 5 so I'm guessing were gonna clash whatever were gonna do. A lot of people are gonna want to catch the bands so how's about meeting close to the bar overlooking the main stage at 6.30 ? There's a pathway that goes past the main stage all the way up to the bar area.

How's about meeting close to the top of the path so you can see the stage if anyone's on at the time !

Any use or do people want it earlier or later ? Or at a different venue !

Imagine your on the main stage looking out, up at the top of the hill where the crowds stand is a bar, if you look to the left of the bar there's a path that leads from the top of the hill downwards and towards the calling out tent.

How's about up the hill next to the path, the side closest to the bar.

Aww I'm being thick now.

The bar that looks like a bell tent on the map (The real ale tent) ? or the one in front of that ?

First time there so a little confused.

Edited by fumps

Aww I'm being thick now.

The bar that looks like a bell tent on the map (The real ale tent) ? or the one in front of that ?

First time there so a little confused.

Its the one in front of that, on the map the pintpot directly above the end of the main stage flag. It'll be a lot clearer when you're there!..(in the blazing sunshine!)

I think "at the top of the path" is a great shout ramragon

For those that havnt been before - as you walk from the campsite entrance - towards the main stage (the main stage will be directly in front of you as you walk in a straight line from the entrance), you have to cross a raised path/road.  the bar is just on the far side of the path, at the top of a slight incline.  Dead obvious when you are there!

Imagine your on the main stage looking out, up at the top of the hill where the crowds stand is a bar, if you look to the left of the bar there's a path that leads from the top of the hill downwards and towards the calling out tent.

How's about up the hill next to the path, the side closest to the bar.

Count me in sir. Are there creche facilities ? Me, Mrs Comfy and the weans.

Thurlow - with all the drinks your getting remember a glass of water is always a good shout in between. Especially when it`s my round  ;)

This sounds like a decent spot for the meet as long as it`s not bucketing down. I think that path is lined with flags as you walk down it towards the calling out stage, big wheel etc.

We normally set up just off it to the left at the 5th flag down. 

If the flags are not there this year and you see a couple of 10 year olds wandering about please feel free to feed them  :)

From memory that path was lit and I was able to take a few strides into the left when the tunes were on as the sound was much better as you got nearer the big tree.

Am i talking about the right path / bar ?

Ramra - I think I met you and Lippy in that area a few times last year ?

Its the one in front of that, on the map the pintpot directly above the end of the main stage flag. It'll be a lot clearer when you're there!..(in the blazing sunshine!)

Got cha.....I will be there with my tribe of loonies sporting my bowler hat