Spotted at Glasto - Who did you see?

pentura

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met the main man himself for the first time and despite being a little worse for wear and wearing a crown made out of coloured pipe cleaners, which incidentally he really seemed to like, we had a good chat about keeping the festival at Worthy Farm. He wasn't phased when I asked him about it and explained the issue he has with the 30 different landowners he has to deal with every year. If you ask me, there's a move on the horizon.....

He seemed a little happier with the subject matter when I congratulated him on his prize winning herd mind you! :)

Bradley Cooper walking towards Arcadia, Maisie Williams (Arya Stark from GoT) with a top hat on and her face covered with a scarf walking away from Pyramid. A hammered looking Nick Grimshaw holding hands with a woman who was dragging him back towards the BBC enclosure at the Park at 7am in Saturday morning. The man from Homes under the Hammer at the Croissant Neuf bandstand on Wednesday for Mik Artistic (nice guy, he did lots of selfies for peeps)

Quite a good year for spots.

I saw Jack O'Connell from skins fame leaving after Flo had finished, looked just as angry in real life. 

And i saw a blonde female celeb sunday morning walking through the park, but havent the foggiest what her name is, hoped i'd find it on here... but haven't 

The only celebrity I noticed was that bloke off of Homes Under The Hammer, who seems to live in the Kidz Field every year.

Our kids teamed up at one point to do a spin painting - his kid pedalling the machine, my kid spraying the paint everywhere.

Edited by Cheesey

Bradley Cooper walking towards Arcadia, Maisie Williams (Arya Stark from GoT) with a top hat on and her face covered with a scarf walking away from Pyramid. A hammered looking Nick Grimshaw holding hands with a woman who was dragging him back towards the BBC enclosure at the Park at 7am in Saturday morning. The man from Homes under the Hammer at the Croissant Neuf bandstand on Wednesday for Mik Artistic (nice guy, he did lots of selfies for peeps)

Quite a good year for spots.

My friend said he saw the GoT person next to us when I was buying a toastie one day in Pennards. I have no idea who it is though as I don't watch it, he said she had a scarf over her face so I think it's prob the same person you saw! 

Got in and saw Mike Skinner while we waited for the excellent Baggy Monday's and he was superb. Not a massive Streets fan by a long way but he had everyone, including myself jumping by the end. Tried to crowd surf but security wouldn't let him.

Edited by wozwebs