• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do not understand computer games at all! Apart from Tetris. And Singstar. You can keep the rest!!

I've put the heating on at work, but just to take the edge off. I am in three layers of clothes too! Heating not on at home, I am on hot water bottle and blanket though. Off to Nice on Sunday, might have to put the heating on when i get back!! 

Hello all - no heating rule here as well. I am told it's because I am a Yorkshire women - I'm aiming for late November with the heating at home. Layers and blankets, benefits of not having children I think.

Work however - is freezing. I work for a distribution company, in a warehouse with portacabins in. I don't see daylight unless I go for a walk. What does annoy me is that as a non-smoker, I don't get as many breaks. Bitter, yes!

But the autumn colours are lovely! (when I do see the outside world)

I doubt anyone clicked on it mr c.

Well it's just not good enough.

Scientists have discovered an orange mushroom in recent Hawaiian lava flows that can induce instantaneous orgasms in women just from the odor it gives off. That's right, fellas. You can get your girl to bust nuts all over the place just by having her sniff this thing.

This orgasm triggered by fungus, or "fungasm," is due in part from hormones in the mushroom that are close in similarity to the same ones picked up by our own neurotransmitters. Basically, the smell of this shroom makes the female body think it's having sex.

Read more at http://www.foodbeast.com/news/mushgasm/#dkUKUvEEE53CimXm.99

They,ll be on sale within the year, hahaha.

That`s amazing stuff that and IF it works i,m sure some pharmaceutical company  will be making millions from it soon enough. This will make me completely obsolete at home so Sssshhhhh. :suicide:

Hello all - no heating rule here as well. I am told it's because I am a Yorkshire women - I'm aiming for late November with the heating at home. Layers and blankets, benefits of not having children I think.

Work however - is freezing. I work for a distribution company, in a warehouse with portacabins in. I don't see daylight unless I go for a walk. What does annoy me is that as a non-smoker, I don't get as many breaks. Bitter, yes!

But the autumn colours are lovely! (when I do see the outside world)

I hate that about the smoking thing!! I do smoke occasionally, but not at work. I once got told off for taking too long to eat lunch, and I pointed out that I dont go out for a fag every hour, therefore spending just over an hour of my working day outside smoking!! So really I should be allowed to take an hour to eat lunch. Grr. 

Anyhoo, autumn colours are amazing! I love watching the leaves outside :)

Cheers Tommy will probably go for the x box one Mr D thinks 500 will be big enough but I will pass on your advice.

S2H - I did read about your Monkey issues last night on FB - hope  replacement 2 fares better.

Heating -I am firmly in the heating on, high and as early as possible in the year.   In our house it is a constant battle, I turn the heating on Mr D turns if off, I turn it on again and repeat for about 9 months of the year... he is from Barrow in Furness and thinks coats are unnecessary unless it is -15 degrees outside

Cheers Tommy will probably go for the x box one Mr D thinks 500 will be big enough but I will pass on your advice.

S2H - I did read about your Monkey issues last night on FB - hope  replacement 2 fares better.

Heating -I am firmly in the heating on, high and as early as possible in the year.   In our house it is a constant battle, I turn the heating on Mr D turns if off, I turn it on again and repeat for about 9 months of the year... he is from Barrow in Furness and thinks coats are unnecessary unless it is -15 degrees outside

Hey no worries Dotty. 500Gb is fine i was just thinking of the long run as the console prob has at least 7 years lifespan before the next xbox comes out and obviously funds allowing it would be better for the future but it is a lot more money and Christmas can cost as much as a bloody car for families these days!!!!

Not only do they want the office at a temperature higher than a tropical greenhouse, the inane topic of conversation is enough to drive me to distraction...time to deploy the ipod and earphones.

And I agree HMV...bloody Tuesdays are cruel

Do people in offices still wear a huge amount of extra clothes inside because it is cold outside and yet the heating is on inside and it is hotter than a hot summers day when they wear vests?

Day off today. Spent most of it cleaning. Just waiting for my kids to come home from school, where i'm sure within an hour it will look as if i've done nothing all day. 

I feel for you :-( 

Tuesday night, I've got a hot, rampaging.....ironing session lined up, mitigated by getting the record player turned up. It's an easy way to contribute to the household (mis)management.

Ginge, hope Tuesday's getting better now, it's almost Wednesday and that's practically the weekend.

Note to self, try Waitrose online for Hawaiian mushrooms.

Laters y'all.