• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember when if ya game didnt work you could take it out blow it an put it back in. Jobs a goodun. These young ones are spoilt rotten indeed. Hahaha

Did that exact same thing today. got the mega drive out for my 7 year old. he loved playing sonic. but after years of storage in my nans attic, it needed a couple of blows on the cartridge and inside the console. 

Edited by Deano77

Monkey Island was great

I actually woke up in the night having subconsciously worked out how to get out of that cell. Brain doesn't work like that now!

I instantly like you both more. We must share grog and spit in things.

I got a Zelda Game+Watch for my birthday. I've no idea what it's worth, I don't dare play it and ruin the memories but it makes me giggle and coo opening it and seeing it working still. We've come a long way since then

I see no-one has mentioned the legendary binatone. My dad brought a second hand one home one day and I was so chuffed. Damn beeping is the reason I hate video games now I think. I'm with hmv, always telling kids turn it down or even better off! My exception is guitar hero, but haven't bothered with it in ages.

I see no-one has mentioned the legendary binatone. My dad brought a second hand one home one day and I was so chuffed. Damn beeping is the reason I hate video games now I think. I'm with hmv, always telling kids turn it down or even better off! My exception is guitar hero, but haven't bothered with it in ages.

Guitar hero with the band package (drums, microphone,base and guitar) is an absolute ball when your in a gang. There is a new one coming out next month for the latest consoles and i canny wait. Love thinking i.m that good on guitar. Hahaha.

Morning lovely people, beautiful day in Liverpool I love autumn days line this sunshine and crisp cold air. I used to love games had the zx spectrum as a kid then mega drives and play stations, wasted so much time playing tomb raider, never get the chance now but my boys love playing Star Wars Lego games on the wii and they are really good fun. Santa may be bringing eldest boy an x box for Christmas and hopefully mummy may get the new tomb raider game too! My boys are obsessed with minecraft - I just don't get it! So gamers in your opinion for an 8 yr old is the x box one worth getting rather than the 360 and if so what size memory?

She saw right through my plan.

I've got another one arriving tomorrow, it's going to be like Monkey Island in here.

Good luck! Gumby jr has a favourite too, a zebra comforter that came from tesco, which they've discontinued. Heaven help us if we ever lose (or melt) that!

Morning lovely people, beautiful day in Liverpool I love autumn days line this sunshine and crisp cold air. I used to love games had the zx spectrum as a kid then mega drives and play stations, wasted so much time playing tomb raider, never get the chance now but my boys love playing Star Wars Lego games on the wii and they are really good fun. Santa may be bringing eldest boy an x box for Christmas and hopefully mummy may get the new tomb raider game too! My boys are obsessed with minecraft - I just don't get it! So gamers in your opinion for an 8 yr old is the x box one worth getting rather than the 360 and if so what size memory?

Hello Dotty and your correct bout the weather its bloody brisk today! lovely sunshine to go with it though.

The new tomb raider game is fantastic if you loved the old ones, it goes right back to her beginnings when she was a teenager (she`s still a hotty) deffo deffo worth a purchase.

The new xbox one would be my advice as the 360 is coming to the end of its life, i just bought my 9 year old nephew one a few weeks ago for his birthday, (his mums a single mum so can`t afford one) all his friends had the xbox one and i didnt want him to feel left out, i,d also recommend the 1Tb version as the 500Gb one runs out of space very fast (games are over 50Gb each these days!) if your worried about age stuff you can change the settings on the console to match his age and then just keep changing them it as he grows older.

I agree with minecraft, looks 20 years old and the kids bloody love it. hahaha

Just Pm me if you have any probs and i,ll do my best to help.

Have a lovely day and that goes for everyone.

NFR NFC MOFOS