• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have just returned home from Gainsborough, dropped my case in the house and got a taxi to my mates. It's wine o clock.

Just come back from the pub, parked the car up and wine time here too!!! Most of us can finally relax and calm down!!!!! Still as giddy as a kipper!!!!!

So happy so many of us got tickets and will be helping as many as we can in the resales xx

Evening folks

Felt the love in hear today from you guys

So glad i popped in last year to find out what NFR NFC stood for

Me too... just mostly lurk but this year I'm going to post more too... love all of you.. my NFR NFC virtual friends and I am gonna make that meet this year somehow to get to meet you all properly!!!!

Just come back from the pub, parked the car up and wine time here too!!! Most of us can finally relax and calm down!!!!! Still as giddy as a kipper!!!!!

So happy so many of us got tickets and will be helping as many as we can in the resales xx

You say relax... I'm still hyper too!! And I still have butterflies. What's all that about. I got the adrenaline rush shaky hands buying national express tickets hahaha x

Well, me and mrs gumby are breaking our 'not on a school night' rule and having a glass of red to drown our sorrows. After that, we'll probably call it a night, as it's been an emotional day, and I for one am feeling pretty drained.

Night all.

I know its hard Gumbles but I've been there mate the first year. You WILL get a ticket. You have at least 40 peeps trying for you in the resale and I like those odds. 

Well, me and mrs gumby are breaking our 'not on a school night' rule and having a glass of red to drown our sorrows. After that, we'll probably call it a night, as it's been an emotional day, and I for one am feeling pretty drained.

Night all.

Mr G I feel for you.. However, as HMV has said, you will get tickets! There is no way on earth we can't get them for you!! Please keep smiling x

Just wanted to publicly thank Curlygirl for helping to get me and my wife tickets this morning. It's really appreciated and means that we shall go to the ball afterall. Nice one Curlygirl.

Brill news Yog, does that mean we finally get to meet? :)

A few piccies from just now  - whilst everyone was fretting the farm was tranquil

10660337_10208154115277343_6117502576035

I love this. what a contrast

my dwindling group of mates who will festival have turned out more organised, and with a terrifying stroke of luck on my mobile i got through and had to do the trembly-type but made it for the 6 i was in - never saw the page again there or at all on the pc but was braced on the fb in case

so good to see all that organisation worked so well, really is a great success rate and a big team to make it work on the resales for the unlucky stragglers

Edited by frostypaw

Just wanted to publicly thank Curlygirl for helping to get me and my wife tickets this morning. It's really appreciated and means that we shall go to the ball afterall. Nice one Curlygirl.

Yog I didn't get them! It was the person you paid. I just put you on the list. I'm so pleased you got them tho.

Morning everyone

Did yesterday actually happen ?

After days / weeks of butterflies of varying degrees to shaking like a leaf yesterday I was hoping I would sleep last night, but not a chance. Terrible nights slumber

But this morning I'm feeling incredibly grateful and lucky.

Efesters are an amazing group of selfless, considerate, coordinated individuals . Have a great day everyone

FF

X