Gas curlers or straighteners

sjm1919

I can't believe how expensive vanity van is, someone retweeted their price list & it was between £20 and £40 for a "DIY dry shampoo" which I assume you literally do yourself, and some sort of style. I'm clearly in the wrong business!

Anyone wants their hair French plaited I'll do it for nowt! Course you have to find me ;)

Edited by verrymerry

I wouldn't bother!

If ya got frizzy, thick hair much like me, just plan it really strategically.

Straighten it very well the first day, second day will be wavy, third day dry shampoo, fourth day plait, fifth plait or messy bun. Accessorise with headbands, flowers and what have you. 

Dry shampoo is your friend. Just condition it well before you go! At night have it in plaits or rag curl it.

I can't believe how expensive vanity van is, someone retweeted their price list & it was between £20 and £40 for a "DIY dry shampoo" which I assume you literally do yourself, and some sort of style. I'm clearly in the wrong business!

I've long said if I had no morals I'd be in women's fashion or hair and rich as you like. There's disgusting amounts of money to be made by making women feel bad about their natural state

There's disgusting amounts of money to be made by making women feel bad about their natural state

I couldn't agree more. It's on the wrong side of mental. My wife is insecure in public without her make up on - I accept this as being the case but can't truly comprehend why she feels that way. That said, I'd probably be (even more) distorted if I had all the shit that's thrown against women in advertsing and the media in general thrown against me. They say you don't look right, smell right and even have the audacity to tell you that you don't feel right. Fuck' em, they're bell ends.

The above statement was brought to you by  L'Oréal Paris - because you're worth it.

Good post Mr Y. One magic thing about the festival for me is seeing the female of the species in a more natural state, without taking hours covering their faces in paint, high heels, perfect hair blah blah blah. Makes a nice change.