Glastocam!

pauladam

This post of a screen grab by psydersuze shows the full range to the east in the original stream and from what I can make out there is little to no privacy issues here other than those that the farm would have about themselves

Any distant homes over the other side of the valley would be protected from the limited zoom that is now in place

Ah, I see, yes, thoroughly different.

I think this might have been part of the testing phase of the new cams, I can't find any archived images prior to 3:55pm 13th May.

I did a little timelapse as a test of the images Ive grabbed so far.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3i2epl1kptj7dis/movie.001.mp4(75MB)

Had to take the resolution down from the 3966x800 down to something a little more manageable.

Things I liked about it how the wind completely changes direction during the day.

Images started 13th May onwards, looks they're turning the cam off at night as well.

• Upvote 1

Going to be interesting to see Arcadia being set up.

Definitely, there's a good zoom going on in Arcadia's field so we should get a reasonable view of the set up.

The base of the new Other stage looks in place now but other than that and the fence, it's pretty quiet, isn't it. I watched an old timelapse video earlier and it looks like it gets significantly busier when we hit June.

I did a little timelapse as a test of the images Ive grabbed so far.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3i2epl1kptj7dis/movie.001.mp4(75MB)

Had to take the resolution down from the 3966x800 down to something a little more manageable.

Things I liked about it how the wind completely changes direction during the day.

Images started 13th May onwards, looks they're turning the cam off at night as well.

I've got most of last years images saved somewhere if you want them? I tried to timelapse them, but my ffmpeg choked on the number of images. I never got wrong to doing it in sections and stitching the videos together.

I've got most of last years images saved somewhere if you want them? I tried to timelapse them, but my ffmpeg choked on the number of images. I never got wrong to doing it in sections and stitching the videos together.

I may well give you a shout on this, my scripts I had polling the various older cams stopped a few years back, I think the last one I did as a timelapse was 2008, when I had a lot more time on my hands :-)

https://youtu.be/0jroF4EF_JU

Now mowing the Park field. This is fucking exciting.

Haha, the sad thing is, it actually is exciting! I let out an 'ooooh!!' earlier on. My housemate asked what was going on. I told her a car had just parked up by the pyramid. She looked at me like I was insane. She was probably right.

• Upvote 1

Haha, the sad thing is, it actually is exciting! I let out an 'ooooh!!' earlier on. My housemate asked what was going on. I told her a car had just parked up by the pyramid. She looked at me like I was insane. She was probably right.

I have the same issue. I'm sure people think I'm exceptionally sad playing "spot the difference".