Glastocam!

pauladam

9 minutes ago, Julesdude said:

Noticed this up in the corner of the Arcadia field last couple of days or so. Had thought it was the regular shooting club but it didn't clear and things remain. Arcadia related?

image.png.43115281d583f7faaa3c7d9a5a92281d.png

or backstage Park as the stage is now up

22 minutes ago, Julesdude said:

Noticed this up in the corner of the Arcadia field last couple of days or so. Had thought it was the regular shooting club but it didn't clear and things remain. Arcadia related?

I'm guessing it's all the build kit etc for Park using the hard standing road as much as possible to avoid unnecessarily churning the field up.

Next shoot is this Sat 18th May....although their parking is going to be a little compromised by all the Park kit.

32 minutes ago, Julesdude said:

Arcadia crew field.

That's where I camped from 2015-2022!

3 minutes ago, Julesdude said:

image.png.dcdd5d265663e10ccc922601ed0c4a98.png

Primary staging platform in place

having worked last year - on the Monday I entered the pyramid from the back, up the stairs and onto the main stage and stood right at the front and video'd it all.  Was amazing - no way could I do that in front of thousands of people though ha ha  

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes, that’s our tent in the corner, leaving today for the lakes

IMG_2134.thumb.jpeg.552aaf66928f17eaac01b91c4949611a.jpeg

Best place to camp in Glastonbury. We used to go there for 6 years when we had our van and lived in Torbay. Even rented a cottage out, which was lovely, for my wife’s 50th.

• Upvote 1