This years trend in Hats ?

gaxsa

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Only ordered mine Monday, arrived today. I'd ring them if I were you.

Yeah, I'll give them a call tomorrow if it doesn't turn up - got an email saying it had been posted on Monday so was allowing a couple of days grace. Yours looks great though, can't wait for mine to arrive! And loving the idea of a tarp hat club B)

1 minute ago, Beerqueen said:

I'm taking the tarp hat plunge too.  I would've ordered 

Is that the original one?  And was the size accurate?  Going to take the plunge and buy one too.

Yeah, just the standard had. I measured my bonce at 59cm, went for the large (59 - 59.5) and it's perfect.

18 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Yeah, just the standard had. I measured my bonce at 59cm, went for the large (59 - 59.5) and it's perfect.

Great - thanks.

2 minutes ago, billum said:

But they do help out if the size they send you doesn't fit fantastically well, so no worries there

Even better!  I'm right on the edge of small and medium otherwise I'd have ordered one already.  

11 minutes ago, bamber said:

I've always been of the opinion that any hat that you would not wear the other 360 days of the year is not a hat that you should be wearing at a festival.

Hats are good

Festival hats are bollocks

And life would be so boring if we all shared the same opinion! ;) 

2 minutes ago, bekimo said:

And life would be so boring if we all shared the same opinion! ;) 

You misunderstand.

Life would be so much less boring if everyone just dressed up with a bit of imagination each morning every day of the year rather than saving it.

I find my words are often misconstrued on this forum.

I don't wear a hat to work because I drive there and sit in an office all day.  If I was out in the weather (whatever that weather is) I maybe would have bought a tarp hat before now and worn it.  I guess.  But I get your point about being more interesting for the rest of the year and not confining it to Glasto and think it's a  good one.