Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Good idea - have 300 people wandering around glastonbury promoting the fact theres a secret resale ;)

Common sense was never one of my virtues Siblin.

I did think for a second you could abbreviate it, but then thought any badge with SS emblazoned on it would also not be a good idea

Edited by tjamest

Hello all, I want to thank siblin and cityboy for your help last week, and all of this thread/forum, I was checking it everyday and it was a much needed company. I also want to thank Nathan who decided the whatsapp group should be quiet (apart from the time of sales) and Maggie who was the one to post 'Now!' at 3pm on last Monday (it was Monday, right?)

Anyway, I would like to ask cityboy to add my friend Katrina to the whatsapp group, her number is 07769942887.

I left the group now but please let me know of any social meetings arranged at Glasto so we can all meet eventually :)

Thanks again,

Anastasia

Hi All,

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am selling my glastonbury ticket. I am not a tout and would ideally like to sell it to someone known on this forum for face value to protect myself from being scammed and potentially make someones summer. I'm not even sure if I'm allowed do this on the forum so if not my apologies. The pic on the ticket will suit a late twenties early thirties male. PM for more details.

Many Thanks.

Hi probably a stupid question but does anyone know whether any more campervan tickets will go on sale? Not sure if cancellation protection covers cv tickets, or if it just reimburses the buyer without the ticket going back on sale. If no chance of getting one thru See I'll stop haunting the ticket webpage and trust in Bonedaddy's admirable efforts to rehome cv tickets people can't use.

Btw Siblin and Cityboy, please let us know your chosen charities for donations; if I see you at the festival I'll be sure to buy you drinks, but wouldn't know what you guys look like and am a little concerned there could be an 'I'm Spartacus' issue with some jokers sporting Siblin/Cityboy shirts! Besides, you'll have enough cider to bathe in (an interesting alternative to wetwipes I guess), so it would be nice to spread the goodwill further.

Not nervous if it's not true I will be really pissed off + could of not said anything

regardless of the info, if theres going to be a good day for it it'd be tomorrow. Any later and its getting a bit close to the fest, though i suppose with coach tickets its less of an issue

Yeah agreed I have no reason to doubt what I was told plus it has been very quiet since last Monday

regardless of the info, if theres going to be a good day for it it'd be tomorrow. Any later and its getting a bit close to the fest, though i suppose with coach tickets its less of an issue