Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Some changes happening to the ticket pages! Looks like it could be Wednesday coach??

can't presume that - the change has affected pretty much all of see's pages which could just mean its a general template change.

It is around the cookie/session tracking stuff though, so theres a chance it could be today at least.

can't presume that - the change has affected pretty much all of see's pages which could just mean its a general template change.

It is around the cookie/session tracking stuff though, so theres a chance it could be today at least.

Ah ok :) I just assumed Wednesday coach as I didn't get a GA page change email. Yeah looks hopeful that something may happen today though!

I hope for all those still waiting that a) there is another resale and B) that it is soon. This waiting and checking the thread is hard enough for me, and I am lucky enough to have a ticket! I was there last year guys, don't give up hope.

I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If there is a resale today that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if there isn't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."

Only kidding :P

No one will be pissed off. It always came with caveat of being only possible.

Edited by Gutterflower

Okay, I have to go to see the doctor (AGAIN!) now, then pop to work... So if anything happens, make sure someone buzzes on Whatsapp!

Thought you got your ticket tom? or are you trying for someone else?

I'm not actually on the whatsapp group, but i'll message cityboy to add me in case I get a text first (I get texts rather than emails 'cos I'm special ;))

How are there still possible resales?

Possible being the operative word.

We didn't see any coach tickets in the resale two weeks ago. This tied in with a few changes to the site and other rumours makes us believe it may still be possible there are some coach tickets to be resold.

It may all be conjecture and there may be none, and even if there are any its likely to be very, very limited (I'd guess less than 100).

I'm sure this thread is generally 114 pages of cycling through

"will there be a resale"

"when will the resale be"

"what website should I be using"

"can I be added to the checker/whatsapp group"

.... rinse and repeat

I'm sure this thread is generally 114 pages of cycling through

"will there be a resale"

"when will the resale be"

"what website should I be using"

"can I be added to the checker/whatsapp group"

.... rinse and repeat

Yup! No mis-selling on this thread ;)

Thought I needed to get another two tickets but they are unable to make it now. I can finally relax, although, I am slightly obsessed with this thread and will probably still follow it. You guys are awesome, cityboy75 and siblin, I hope you enjoy your well deserved years worth of booze (he he he). Only 4 weeks to go, it will soon be here!