Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Any chance today do we reckon?

No movement on any of the pages so far today, but never say never. As much as I didn't believe it at first I'm 50-50 now between believing cityboys source, and there not being another resale.

What bugs me is why bother changing the go-live date on the weds tickets page (rather than have sold out) if they are not going to resale?

Unless see have glitches in their system it doesn't make much sense without a resale.

And why is GA page still up? Are they still issuing corporates or locals through it?

What bugs me is why bother changing the go-live date on the weds tickets page (rather than have sold out) if they are not going to resale?

Unless see have glitches in their system it doesn't make much sense without a resale.

And why is GA page still up? Are they still issuing corporates or locals through it?

i'm with you, can't believe they would have done all that for nothing, they seemed to be following the same pattern as the GA sale and i couldnt believe when i checked back in the next day and there had not been a coach resale that evening - i'd be gobsmacked if there is not at least another coach sale soon

Whole site is, city boy. I wonder if there is a genuine communal subconscious deflation as we wait, seemingly inexorably, for that frickin' announcement?

That would bring an instant lift to proceedings...

BTW - great work helping the needy in Secret Sales, along with sibling.

:)

Ben

I seemed to have stopped receiving your emails for the last few days, or could simply be nothing happening

that's exactly it - the main Glastonbury page (which isn't enabled unless you clicked on the link and enabled it) changes at 1am every morning, and we have the odd news story, but nothing on the tickets page