Secret resales 2015

Terence99

36 minutes ago, Vipospleen said:

I took a week off this as it was taking over my life and to be honest seeing as nothing happened i'm glad I did. 

I've 2 people who can "sneak" me in but i'd still prefer to buy a ticket. 

Let's see what happens this week but i'm focusing on my work and taking my lunch breaks outside of the office. 

Best of luck

Or they could sneak people in last year - likely to be as easy this year?

23 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

....just give him a link to this thread. A few pages of the angst and longing here would make anyone agree to a different option.

Bloody good idea...

Thanks whoever just up voted me. Now i feel all needy and whiny. Sorry guys. 

I still think week two was the worst in terms of stress / panic. This just all feels like a normal part of life now. I bet a documentary could be made about getting glastonbury tickets.

Maybe that could be how we'd bag some free ones next time? Make our own short film on the hell of ticket day.

Edited by lobo

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

Fucking hell thats a lot of money for one ticket!:blink:

It does include a VIP campsite somewhere up behind the John peel stage and backstage area pass

1 minute ago, Tashii said:

Yeah I asked for 2 - I even asked about a secret resale which he looked blankley at :( 

Lovely guy though - damn it!!

Amazing, i reckon we would have all done the same. Everyone whos met him says he's a lovely bloke. Only seen him once singing a song on stage in Avalon, would love to shake his hand one day.