Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 hours ago, fowls said:

Definitely.  I remember Rolling Stones and Kanye West being particularly crushed up - was really worried about anyone 5ft or shorter

I wasn't at Stones but remember the wait for Kanye. Maybe it was due to where I was stood (just to the side of the cameras etc in the middle) but I didn't really feel the crush. In fact I even had enough room to play some Heads Up with my friends and anyone else that was close enough to see my phone screen. Then Kanye came on and ruined the game. Dick.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, svphie said:

I find it surprising that they don't ask for a matching I.D. when you enter with your ticket. Or is it because you could easily borrow someone's I.D. and they need to look at faces anyway?

Yes this plus the fact that it would take a serious amount more time to get everyone through. I think its important to remember they aren't doing it to catch you out or stop people going, they do it to stop touts getting 100 tickets and selling them on, therefore personally I don't think they mind when a couple of people do this, as long as that person makes the effort to at least try and look like the person and memorise their details. 

5 hours ago, zozzieb said:

Warning naive question about to be asked. So if all the tickets are sold. Why doesn't See shut down the page we are all monitoring and why show car park tickets...camper van etc still for sale as surely anyone with a ticket would have sorted that out? And if there are no GA. tickets you wouldn't need a car park would you?

no, loads of people won't have bought car park tickets because they don't know how they're getting there.

plenty of people don't buy car park tickets and end up just paying on the gate too.

I've got 2 VIP tickets on reserve till midday.. Just waiting for my fellow Glasto goer to say the word and I'll pull the trigger! Bit of a cop out but my view is if a flash sale does pop up I'll probably be too slow getting numbers in and I'll miss it! 

• Upvote 1

I took a week off this as it was taking over my life and to be honest seeing as nothing happened i'm glad I did. 

I've 2 people who can "sneak" me in but i'd still prefer to buy a ticket. 

Let's see what happens this week but i'm focusing on my work and taking my lunch breaks outside of the office. 

Best of luck

5 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I've got 2 VIP tickets on reserve till midday.. Just waiting for my fellow Glasto goer to say the word and I'll pull the trigger! Bit of a cop out but my view is if a flash sale does pop up I'll probably be too slow getting numbers in and I'll miss it! 

I'm in a dilemma now as the buddy who would have been coming along with me isn't up for VIP but I am but not really on my own.

29 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

How much were they if you don't mind me asking?

Just now, andyb66 said:

2k.. I'm just waiting for my mate to digest the lengthy email I have sent him telling him that we really do have to snap these tickets up!! 

....just give him a link to this thread. A few pages of the angst and longing here would make anyone agree to a different option.