Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, beefykoala said:

lol, but they're both PhD track, and I have a terrible memory. I do remember that Jeremy Corbin is headlining the Pyramid on Saturday though.

Man like JCORBYZ ripping up political discourse

And isn't Stephen hawking coming put to do "fitter, happier" for radiohead?

Not to sound too mercenary, but as you sourced the ticket, you should get priority.

Just now, beefykoala said:

You guys :)

Well it's more the issue that the sister in law would not go quietly into that good night. She threw a glass of wine on my father the night after my wedding. Red wine. 

She feisty.

That's a waste of good wine! 

8 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Well it's more the issue that the sister in law would not go quietly into that good night. She threw a glass of wine on my father the night after my wedding. Red wine. 

She feisty.

Right, here's the solution. You have one (of course), and I have the other two as it would be too hard for you to choose between the others. 

Edit: that wouldn't work either. One for me and you then. 

Edited by General Lee

5 minutes ago, Hugs said:

There is always a way in to the festival!  Always.  It just depends how badly you want it :)

Guy on twitter says he just walked in through the main gates last year, not sure how that even works, but must have done balls to give it a try!

9 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

She feisty.

Make sure you tell her whilst wearing something you can easily wipe clean....

Fingers crossed it comes through for you. 

8 minutes ago, BigChief said:

Guy on twitter says he just walked in through the main gates last year, not sure how that even works, but must have done balls to give it a try!

There was a guy here last year saying he does it every year, must take a while to eventually pick your moment. There were stories of people who were in the fest asking where to get their wristbands because they had strolled through the gates & missed the queues for first entry and just followed the heard. 

I came back through the gates last year with a girl from the bus from castle Carey who has a crew band from 2013 on and was trying her luck. It worked 

Just now, BigChief said:

Expensive weekend if you only have high vis and a walkie talkie!

And a twix. Never forget the twix.

The idea I've just come up with is to cover myself in cotton wool And get a collection of drones to float me over the fence. If anybody looks, they'll just think it's a really low cloud.

• Upvote 1