Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, Sea Glass said:

Have Glastonbury / See actually said why there is no resale this year when it happens every other year? They would have had tickets left from people who did not pay / cancelled at last minute. Have they actually made any official statements as surely they know from all the messages they have received that people are literally sat at their PC's 9-5 for 6 weeks in hope. If they have not then they should have made an official announcement weeks ago. 

There was an official resale of tickets on 23rd April for those who didn't pay their balance off.

Secret resales are, well... secret. The festival doesn't announce them. 

Secret resales will be from things like production holds, less crew on site, less guest list being offered out, a slight increase in capacity etc so it's likely that none of these things happened.

42 minutes ago, rpfranks said:

There was an official resale of tickets on 23rd April for those who didn't pay their balance off.

Secret resales are, well... secret. The festival doesn't announce them. 

Secret resales will be from things like production holds, less crew on site, less guest list being offered out, a slight increase in capacity etc so it's likely that none of these things happened.

The 'secret' resale is usually for the tickets that are refunded between the official resale and the refund deadline.

For anybody who is interested. Dont think anyone has got round to doing this yet.

Have created a WhatsApp Group "Secret Resales 2017".

Those lucky enough to get in - meet ups/ whereabouts etc can be sorted etc or just let people know whats going on/ where you are.

Or if you have not managed to get sorted and are wacky enough to want to follow whats going on next weekend.

PM me with your phone contact and I'll add you to the group. 

Let the mutual support group continue

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I was sent a very random tweet yesterday from a total stranger.. Does anyone here know the AppleTree Inn located right outside Glastonbury??

Not heard of it myself but I tend to not pay that much attention when driving around the area! Are they offering you some tickets then?

17 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I was sent a very random tweet yesterday from a total stranger.. Does anyone here know the AppleTree Inn located right outside Glastonbury??

I THINK we've had Sunday lunch there (which was OK-ish). For us - you go through Pilton going towards Glastonbury and its on your right hand side. Not a bad pub - we went one Sunday when we were out for a drive and ended up there by just on spec . Are they suggesting you could stay there or just meet there to pick up a ticket?

20 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Not heard of it myself but I tend to not pay that much attention when driving around the area! Are they offering you some tickets then?

Sort of. It's allegedly a way in that someone has used in the past . DM me if anyone needs any further information 

13 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

I THINK we've had Sunday lunch there (which was OK-ish). For us - you go through Pilton going towards Glastonbury and its on your right hand side. Not a bad pub - we went one Sunday when we were out for a drive and ended up there by just on spec . Are they suggesting you could stay there or just meet there to pick up a ticket?

The latter...

3 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Unfortunately I've made plans for next weekend so I'm not glasto bound this year. But any desperate souls out there I'm assured this has and does work.

I have to accept the fact that even if a miracle does happen now, I probably wouldn't be able to get the leave off work now. ....unless I cam down with a fever ;(

1 minute ago, Kris1980 said:

I have to accept the fact that even if a miracle does happen now, I probably wouldn't be able to get the leave off work now. ....unless I cam down with a fever ;(

And everyone knows this is 'fever season'.

Got to say just judging by your typing you look like you're coming down with something nasty!! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Unfortunately I've made plans for next weekend so I'm not glasto bound this year. But any desperate souls out there I'm assured this has and does work.

Ahw man, that's a shame...

Better see you in 2019 then for some pints and knob jokes!