Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Robinn said:

I think the Thatchers one is still open!

There was two thatchers comps, one with a question about a headliner one just adding your email. Must have been the first one that announced a winner then. Still another crumb of hope to cling to!

2 minutes ago, lobo said:

There was two thatchers comps, one with a question about a headliner one just adding your email. Must have been the first one that announced a winner then. Still another crumb of hope to cling to!

The Thatchers one is asking for guests name and D.O.B, want to be my guest? No one I know is interested or can go!

Just now, Johnkhutch said:

The Thatchers one is asking for guests name and D.O.B, want to be my guest? No one I know is interested or can go!

Absolutely! I'll PM you. I'd return the favour but ive exhausted all current competitions

1 minute ago, lobo said:

Absolutely! I'll PM you. I'd return the favour but ive exhausted all current competitions

There's a Guardian one as well, but you have to buy the Guardian at certain selected retailers and get it scanned when you buy it.

Just had to drive home from work - 20 minutes of panic until I could get to a PC that was on (I've had the seetickets website up in background and been refreshing it between support calls (hope my boss doesn't check my internet browsing activity this month).

Looks like they're making us sweat for another day......

Just now, smiley33 said:

I've only just gone for a wee 

As is becoming routine, I took my laptop in while I had a poo. It sits on a little foot stool away from the... human stool, so it's less gross than it sounds. Not missing a second!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Penrhos said:

Just had to drive home from work - 20 minutes of panic until I could get to a PC that was on (I've had the seetickets website up in background and been refreshing it between support calls (hope my boss doesn't check my internet browsing activity this month).

Looks like they're making us sweat for another day......

browse incognito with chrome 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alking said:

Do we think it will be safe to feed my animals at 4? Animal Cruelty is about the only thing i won't do for Glaso tickets…..

It wouldn't be the worst deliberation on this thread, I'm sure someone yesterday contemplated picking their kids up! :D 

Edited by Johnkhutch